Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

The best school in the area. The pride of Canton! Great teachers and well rounded kids..

Compared to our homeschool district, this school truly excels. My child is flourishing and I appreciate the compassion and accessibility to the faculty and staff to stay on top of what's going on within the school. My goal as a parent is to be active and aware. So I take it upon myself to inquire regularly or what certain scores obtain mean and how they're being scored. I have found the school to be quite welcoming, goal oriented and resourceful. The only low point for me would be classroom size. Although there is a teacher and an aide ( who has teacher certification) if I could change anything it would be to lower, the amount of students per class.

Develops character: Agree

Moral focuses are taught monthly and they're really absorbed by the students. I am constantly being reminded by my child of what moral focus there are each month and how I too can practice them!

From my experience, Canton Charter Academy employs highly dedicated teachers who go above and beyond expectations to make sure every child is successful. They do not hesitate to communicate the great successes as well as issues that need follow up. The teachers and staff act on the moral focus values that are taught, teaching students how to be a successful community member. The office staff are the best around - always answering parent questions, taking parents on a tour of the school, attending to students who have forgotten a lunch, don't feel well, and are in need of extra attention, just to name a few. The diversity and community at Canton Charter academy make it a well rounded, friendly, safe envirnoment that helps my child thrive. All of these reasons make it the only place I would send my child.

it is a good school, teachers are hard working and know their job.

I can't stress enough how amazing this school is. We had the pleasure of having Mrs. Scott for kindergarten and I couldn't imagine our lives without her now. We unfortunately had to move for this school year but we have RE applied for next yr. Mrs. Major is amazing too. Their special education program is fantastic. There is no better than CCA in my eyes. WE MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

Amazing school! The staff is like a second family. My son has had amazing growth and loves school! I love that they incorporate moral focus in the curriculum and individualize work for the students. We are very proud to be apart of canton charter!

I am very sad to say that despite reading the reviews I chose this school and I regret it. I should have taken my child to her homeschool. The teachers do a pretty mediocre job and lack interest in teaching. The homework system and parent communication is not very good. They have some extracurricular clubs, thats one good thing. I have tried talking to the teacher and I don't think she cares. I read the most recent review and it almost sounds like something the school will say. If you don't like it why are you here. Unfortunately as a parent its hard to uproot a child and "go somewhere else" once the school year has started. I am surprised that the reviewer thinks that reviews are to bring a school down . Its not.. it is one parent trying to help another one out to make a good decision. I might move my child after this year but unfortunately we are stuck as of now.

Effective school leaders: Neutral

I am not sure how the leadership is. I think they are all new to the school

Amount of homework: Disagree

No feedback is given for homework. No idea how they are graded. Another parent told me that students can get extra credit but the teacher has never told us that

Last modified Canton Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.