Bad
Good

Posted April 29, 2014
We love Disney it is my child's second home....! Not enough thanks to all of the staffs hard work and dedication!!

Posted January 09, 2013
Walt Disney Elementary is a progressive educational institution of higher learning. Their culture provides an amazing work atmosphere for the staff and more importantly an environment conducive to student learning.

Posted November 11, 2009
I attended Disney K - 12 and now my son is he went to another school and came to Disney and we couldnt be happier. I love Disney! My sons teacher is absolutely wonderful! We are truly blessed to have such a warm welcoming school for our son. The principal is outstanding and the teachers, parents, paras, and volunteers really make school fun and enjyable for eevryone.

Posted June 09, 2009
Both my children attended this school. It is a friendly environment where each child had the resources to be who they chose to be and they learned to the best of their ability. I would highly recommend it.

Posted March 31, 2009
I attended this school k-6 and I am honored to have my child now attend this school!

Posted February 15, 2009
As an educator, I am honored to be a part of the Disney Family! Each staff member and volunteer truly cares about the education to our students and tried their best EVERY Day! We use every resource we have available to us and help each child achieve their personal BEST! It is a great community of learners.

Posted November 20, 2008
I have 3 children attending Walt Disney Elementary and I can not think of one negative thing to say. Everyone from the Principal on down is top notch. My kids LOVE this school and look forward to going every day. You could not ask for a more caring environment for your children to learn in.

Posted November 05, 2008
This is the best school in America. The kids are the best kids in America and the staff goes above and beyond for each child.

Posted July 31, 2008
Disney provides an quality education. The staff does a great job with the children. The one problem with the school is the friendliness. The school very much has a clique of parents that seem to be running the school with the principal.

Posted April 26, 2008
Both of my children attend Disney; it is a wonderful learning environment.

36155 Kelly Road, Charter Township of Clinton, MI  48035
Last modified Walt Disney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walt Disney Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top