Bad
Good

HFA is an amazing experience for students. Students at HFA go to school in a world class museum and are more than just a number they are treated with respect.

HFA is a good school and a good fit for my daughter! The unique environment of the school gives the kids a one of a kind experience, but more importantly I like that it is not too big and the teachers my daughter has taught to her level. The accelerated (ACE) program is good, I just wished it allowed for more interaction between the ACE kids and their grade level peers. My daughter is a senior and she loves it! It's given her great opportunities, that I don't think she would have gotten in a lot of other schools. I would recommend it, especially for students that are academic focused.

It's a good school and it will prepare you for high school. One of the best schools in Detroit.

HFA is a great school with a ton of history. HFA does a great job preparing students for college.

I am a freshman at HFA. I love this school so much. The school is small and you can talk to your teachers. At many schools parents can't even talk to the faculty, but at hfa you can email the teachers and get a quick response. The teachers are excellent and very kind. The students are also very kind and welcoming. This school is also very amazing because the 9th grade canpus is in the henry ford museum and the upperclassmen campus is in greenfield village. This is a remarkable experience. Not many people have this oppurtunity. I recommend this school to any student or staff. Class of 2017!!

HFA is the ideal environment if you prefer your child to be educated in a small personalized environment. HFA's class size allows the teachers to become personally familiar with each student. The academic requirements are stringent with a AP program for students that qualify. HFA also provides a program that includes students with special needs. It is important that students receive their education in an environment that exposes them to the real world. My son is a 10 th grader and enjoys his time at HFA. I would highly recommend this school

This school has many fights without teachers being aware. Students fight mainly in the bathroom. Students drove my son around campus just so he can fight him in the museum bathroom.

the best school ever in mi to me.just because it in a museum.we have the best teacher that help use out and care about us.

I am a freshmen at HFA and I just want to say that I was in the position where I didnt know which highschool to go to( it was between HFA and riverview community high school) and about a month before the school year i finally decided henry ford academy and so far its the best descion i have made.

I have twin daughters who are graduating from HFA this Monday, June 13th. They attended school here their junior and senior years. The only thing I would change is for them to have attended freshman and sophomore years too. We love the school and staff. The teachers are great, they truly care about the kids and want them to excel. They go above and beyond to help them. Their grades improved and they met so many great friends here. We attended a baccalaureate service the other night with some of their classmates from their old high school, I was surprised after when they said they didn't miss their other school at all. They said it was just how they remembered, lots of clicks. I have recommended this school to many people. We even brought two of their friends from their old high school with us junior year. We have had nothing but positive experiences here and will miss the school and staff very much.

Last modified Henry Ford Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.