Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=20900+oakwood+blvd,dearborn,mi+48124&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=8i3vpn3bhh1dqq-7vipfqlw0a_m=

Henry Ford Academy

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Henry Ford Academy 5515289 3

Posted April 09, 2014
It's a good school and it will prepare you for high school. One of the best schools in Detroit.

Henry Ford Academy 5472860 5

Posted March 06, 2014
HFA is a great school with a ton of history. HFA does a great job preparing students for college.

Henry Ford Academy 5433054 5

Posted January 31, 2014
I am a freshman at HFA. I love this school so much. The school is small and you can talk to your teachers. At many schools parents can't even talk to the faculty, but at hfa you can email the teachers and get a quick response. The teachers are excellent and very kind. The students are also very kind and welcoming. This school is also very amazing because the 9th grade canpus is in the henry ford museum and the upperclassmen campus is in greenfield village. This is a remarkable experience. Not many people have this oppurtunity. I recommend this school to any student or staff. Class of 2017!!

Henry Ford Academy 1922263 4

Posted May 11, 2013
HFA is the ideal environment if you prefer your child to be educated in a small personalized environment. HFA's class size allows the teachers to become personally familiar with each student. The academic requirements are stringent with a AP program for students that qualify. HFA also provides a program that includes students with special needs. It is important that students receive their education in an environment that exposes them to the real world. My son is a 10 th grader and enjoys his time at HFA. I would highly recommend this school

Henry Ford Academy 4797072 5

Posted May 06, 2012
the best school ever in mi to me.just because it in a museum.we have the best teacher that help use out and care about us.

Henry Ford Academy 3703826 5

Posted October 02, 2011
I am a freshmen at HFA and I just want to say that I was in the position where I didnt know which highschool to go to( it was between HFA and riverview community high school) and about a month before the school year i finally decided henry ford academy and so far its the best descion i have made.

Henry Ford Academy 3794420 5

Posted June 10, 2011
I have twin daughters who are graduating from HFA this Monday, June 13th. They attended school here their junior and senior years. The only thing I would change is for them to have attended freshman and sophomore years too. We love the school and staff. The teachers are great, they truly care about the kids and want them to excel. They go above and beyond to help them. Their grades improved and they met so many great friends here. We attended a baccalaureate service the other night with some of their classmates from their old high school, I was surprised after when they said they didn't miss their other school at all. They said it was just how they remembered, lots of clicks. I have recommended this school to many people. We even brought two of their friends from their old high school with us junior year. We have had nothing but positive experiences here and will miss the school and staff very much.

Henry Ford Academy 2813577 5

Posted June 09, 2011
I am a mother of an incoming senior and we have been very pleased with the education my son has received at Henry Ford Academy at Greenfield Village. Coming from a private school for K-8th my expectations high and the school has lived up to them. Henry Ford Academy has been ranked #1 for Charter High Schools in the Detroit area. That with the campus in the #1 History attraction in the nation makes for a great experience.

Henry Ford Academy 3805834 5

Posted September 13, 2009
I'm a parent of 10th grade twins, so far My husband and I are pleased with the school. We really like how the teachers are make the classes fun with interaction. The classes aren't borning. I can really say that my children enjoied their freshman year. They could have gone to another great high school, but they really wanted to attend HFA.

Henry Ford Academy 3741736 0

Posted July 31, 2009
I love being a part of the HFA family im am a freshamn going into sophmore year and i love it! but i agree the Binder assignments are a bit harsh and put pressure on students i have had many occasions where i freaked out over it and its not fun!. but i understand they are preparing us for college and in collge you have to be organized and prepered but i think there is a better alternative to this tactic

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Henry Ford Academy
20900 Oakwood Blvd, Dearborn, MI  48124
Henry Ford Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews.