Dearborn, MI

Posted March 28, 2014
Great teachers and staff. My kindergartner feels as though it's her second family. Alot of time for one on one recognition of her needs. Very well structured ciriculum but in a very fun, Enthusiastic way. So thankful we were referred to Emmanuel!

Posted March 19, 2014
My daughter has attended this school for the past 4 years. The school is wonderful. Because of the small class sizes the teaching is very one on one. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a well structured environment with a great place to thrive. My daughter looks forward to school every single day. JM

Posted March 18, 2014
My daughter has been attending Emmanuel for the past two and it has been a wonderful experience for both her and I. The small class sizes allows the instructor the ability to have a one on relationship with the students if and when they are having a difficult time. In addition it is a Christ centered environment and focuses on not only enriching the mind but also the soul. LG

Emmanuel Lutheran 0

Posted September 03, 2009
My daughter has attended Emmanuel Lutheran for three years. The teachers are very dedicated educators that dedicate themselves to each childs education. The small classroom size gives every child one-on-one time with their teacher. If you are looking for a great school where your children will thrive I would run to Emmanual Lutheran.

Posted March 04, 2005
My family has thoroughly enjoyed our experience at Emmanuel. The teachers are very supportive, and they have created an atmosphere conducive to learning for children of all ages. Everyone from the principal to the secretary are truely interested in each child's success. My family is moving, and my wife and I are very sad to leave. Our hope is that we can find a school of such high quality at our new home. The only down side to the school is that their gym is too small. As a result, they have to hold their athletic events at another school.

Emmanuel Lutheran