Delton, MI

1 review of this school

Cedar Creek Christian School 5

Posted November 30, 2006
- a former student
I was one of three in the graduating class of 2006 from Cedar Creek Christian School. I really appreciated my time there. The Christian emphasis really encouraged me in my everyday walk with the Lord. I was given a fair amount of flexibility in my Senior work-load, and was able to choose courses that best fit my needs as a student. The teachers are great and really have their students best interest at heart. I have been in childcare for 3 years now and 4 out of the 9 children that I watch have switched to CCCS after my recommendation. Pastor Norton does a great job.

Cedar Creek Christian School
9213 Cedar Creek Road, Delton, MI  49046
Last modified Cedar Creek Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Cedar Creek Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top