Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=3700+beaubien+st,detroit,mi+48201&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=nuussmupfif6rdnum8tiv7rf6u0=

Spain Elementary-Middle School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Spain Elementary-Middle School 5485011 5

Posted March 17, 2014
I love this school. I give them five stars. The teachers and the principal are great. I moved and had to transfer my children, i didn't want to but i don't have the transportation to get them to Spain. I literally cried over this matter. I had to put my children in Maybury elementary, a school i don't care for and I've been having problems with the principal stop ping me from entering the school and taking my son to class, i feel she's harassing me because i havnt seen her doing this to other parents at all. I wish i could get my kids to school at Spain I'd switch them back. A very sad and disappointed mother here. :'(

Spain Elementary-Middle School 4975527 5

Posted November 15, 2012
i am a student a this school. this administrations is very good.Our learning ability is put to the test.they dont give you the answers. we actually solve them

Spain Elementary-Middle School 2072704 0

Posted May 21, 2010
Because Spain is one of the few DPS School that involves the elementary level to be involved in extra-curriculum activities such as swimming & Dance, and the lower grades of students really needs that as well also and Spain has such great Leader & Teachers also to help students to learn who is struggling, and most DPS School don't have teachers that is willing to stay afterschool to help their student who is struggling, that why majority of students is enroll at Kumon for Tutoring or Sylvan because of lack of afterschool tutoring with their teacher.

Spain Elementary-Middle School 4202859 0

Posted May 20, 2010
I am voting for this school because of work of one it's teachers Mr. Norbert Kidd. He has brought more education and scial sills than anyone else in the city.

Spain Elementary-Middle School 3959114 5

Spain Elementary-Middle School 3580885 5

Posted April 17, 2009

Spain Elementary-Middle School 1722294 5

Posted September 06, 2008
My son has been as Spain since Kindergarten and I can truly say that it was been a wonderful experience. The teachers are always willing to help the students. They take time to work with the students. They stay late in the evening to ensure that lesson plans for the next are ready for the next school day. The administration is awesome! If there are any problems they do not hesitate to let parents know. I would not send my son anywhere else. The faculty and staff work well together. The performing arts component along with the gym and swim component gives the children of Spain a well rounded educational experience. PRAM

Spain Elementary-Middle School 3223262 0

Posted September 04, 2008
My daughter has been at spain for 4 yrs. she is now in the 7th grade Mr. Alexander is an awesome principle and the children respect him. My son will be in Kindergarten next year and he will definitely be attending Spain.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Spain Elementary-Middle School
3700 Beaubien St, Detroit, MI  48201
(313) 494-2081
Spain Elementary-Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.