Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=20001+wexford+st,detroit,mi+48234&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=3fl5pjc00-iyd9zwdxy05_awvcg=

St. Bartholomew School

Community rating:
Detroit MI

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

St. Bartholomew School 3871324 0

Posted October 04, 2009
This school is one of Detroit hidden secret. If anyone is looking for a private school that is reasonable in price,this it ,with small classroom (11) student in a class.St.Bart is Skillmen rated school.I am so happly to have found such a place.Work to any person looking, get over there before space run out !!!!

St. Bartholomew School 3845699 0

Posted September 24, 2009
I am very pleased with St. Bartholomew School. My children learn so much! I have never seen such a concerned group of teachers in my life. The principal is wonderful. She does so much for the school. We are a Skillman recognized school as well. I am always amazed at the fact that you never hear or see chaos at any time during the day. I love the school.

St. Bartholomew School 1682228 4

Posted June 10, 2006
Well, overall St.Barts is a wonderful school. Besides a little bumpy roads(such as the principal) the school is awesome. I am glad I sent my child there, she is now going to be in seventh grade.

St. Bartholomew School 1149363 5

Posted May 12, 2005
St Bartholomew is a wonderful school. The teachers are very helpful. I love the small class size. If you would like for your child to get a well-rounded education, send him/her here. My daughter 'Kayla' has been a student here since the 1st grade. She will be graduating this June.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

St. Bartholomew School
20001 Wexford St, Detroit, MI  48234
St. Bartholomew School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.