Henderson Academy 5

Posted August 23, 2014
I love the school its safe because we have Brothers on Patrol that does safe routes to and from school, a wonderful staff, principal, teachers and parents.

Henderson Academy 3

Posted August 23, 2014
What i love about Henderson, well i love the ways the kids are protected going in and leaving the building. Most of the teachers that i have met seem to really care about the kids getting a education. Even though i have ran into quite a few kids with bad manners the principle worked really good with the staff to get the situation under control. Over all Henderson is a clean,nice school but it can be so much better with more parent involvement.

Henderson Academy 1

Posted August 11, 2014
Poor facilities. Very rude staff. Disrespectful and rowdy students. Children attended last year and were subjected to bullying. Teachers stand around gossiping. Lunch time is like a zoo. Some good teachers but a lot of poorly trained students. A bad environment for a student to learn . Sad state of our educational system.

Henderson Academy 1

Posted April 15, 2014
Don't send your child to this school! The students has taken over. My children have been bullied at this school and the staff are reluctant to get involved and all the police officiers do is issue out tickets. My children are honor students and this has been very mentally taxing for us all. I am currently seeking a new school for them to attend. I wish I could give zero stars.

Henderson Academy
16101 West Chicago St, Detroit, MI  48228
Last modified Henderson Academy is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henderson Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.