PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We could not be more pleased with this school. Our daughter and son go to STA and have gotten an outstanding education. They are miles above their peers both academically and socially who attend public schools in the area

Excellent, dedicated teachers, with a strong foundation in the Catholic Faith

St. Thomas Aquinas has been an excellent school. It's administration, teachers, parental support, and curriculum have made it possible for our 7 children and 4 grandchildren to serve both God an their fellowman. All were well prepared for advanced education, which includes 2 Dr. degrees (3 more pending), 2 M.A., and 3 B.S degrees We continue to have 2 grandchildren attending this wonderful school founded by Msgr. Jerome V. MacEachin in 1949.

After going through nine years at St. Thomas I recognized how lucky I was to attend such a wonderful school. The education is top notch, and most importantly I learned a great deal about God, and developed a relationship with him. I would recommend St. Thomas to anyone

Celebrating it's 60th year of producing excellence. My parents struggled to put seven kids through this great school. Six grandkids have now gone through as well. St. Thomas is well rounded, with excellence in academics, formation of the child's concience, arts and music, and athletics. It cannot be beat!

Two of my children graduated from this school. My oldest then graduated as salutatorian at her high school and attends the Univ of Michigan and is getting straight A's. My other child who is in high school is also doing extremely well. This school prepared my children very well academically, spiritually and socially for the next level. I could not be happier with my children's experience at St. Thomas and appreciate all of the wonderful experiences and kind, caring teachers and coaches that mentored them when they attended the school. It is wrong to blame a school if your children have issues that interfere with their ability to succeed academically and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to bring down such a fine and caring group of teachers and administrators at St. Thomas. Go Tartans!

After sending several children through St. Thomas Aquinas I could not disagree more with the previous comment. Apparently this individual has children with issues..it sounds like 'sour grapes' to me. Our children are of various learning levels and they thrived at STA. This is a group of dedicated teachers who have risen to the occassion for not only my children but for all children. We have experienced compassion and a strong committment by these teachers to make sure that all students understand this challenging curriculum. The grading scale is tougher but that makes for better students. The administration is progressive and fair. They are extremely proactive...in fact when we dealt with a bulling issue, they wasted no time in dealing with it. I cannot say enough about this fine institution and the strong basis of Faith and Fundamentals that they instilled in my children. My children loved it!

This is most certainly not a school of high caliber and almost fell off my chair while reading these reviews. Talk about being snowballed. I pulled my two children out of this school before the end of last school year. They were both academically behind upon entering the public school system. We are all in agreement it was because of an extremely poor foundation of learning. The public school has worked over time to catch them up--thank goodness. Anyone who thinks this school is ahead academically really needs to visit all of the surrounding public school systems and I do not think you will be pleased by what you will find. STA is light years behind. Although the principal is a nice lady she is very ineffective. Teacher quality does not even compare to our public school. I could not recommend this school to anyone.

We absolutely love this school. Our children were in the public school system previously (one child for 3 years and one for 1 year) before going to STA. We can compare the quality of education between my son who was in 2nd grade at the public and my daughter who was in 2nd grade at STA. The differences are amazing. My son, who is now in 5th grade, is much further ahead than his old classmates at the former school. Everyone has been so nice and we feel very blessed to be at this school.

Last modified St Thomas Aquinas Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8