Posted June 06, 2014
I love this school.... I put my son in kindergarten. This is the end of the school year and he is reading everything in sight. Staff are all great. My sons teacher is Mrs Zentz and she is very good. I recommend this school to anyone who wants a small family like school. They really care about the kids.... The principal is the best!!!!!

Koepsell Education Center 1

Posted August 20, 2013
The staff in the Beginning shows that they care. One reason they want you to enroll your child in the school. The teachers (some) are a joy and wonderful some are just their to do the job . Near the end of the Second report card marking they all (Staff) show their true color they don't treat you like family they are rude and they are quick to judge you if i had a choice my children would never have went to this school . They are horrible people for me no looking back they did my children wrong these so called EDUCATORS Educated FOOLS!

Posted January 28, 2013
My family has experience with other schools. This has been, by far, our best experience. I only wish I had found them sooner. I love the teachers, parents and the principal. While some previous posters commented on the behavior of some students, I can tell you from my own experience, that is not uncommon at other schools. You have to teach your children to deal with all kinds of life situations. I think Koepsell does a great job of making our kids prepared for real life situations.

Koepsell Education Center 1

Posted March 04, 2011
There is too much dis-respect for authority. Problem kids are setting the tone for the school. Great teachers, but they can only do so much when there are no real consequences for misbehavior.

Koepsell Education Center 2

Posted May 17, 2010
While the teachers are great, the students are a mess. It's hard to get your child to want to do his best when no one around him cares. 9 out of 26 kids in his class complete their homework. Also, the school claims to be "One of the best in Michigan" as featured by Channel 7, but do a little research and you'll realize that this was not based on test scores or graduation rates but the fact that the school paid $25,000 to a marketing firm to use that title!

Koepsell Education Center 0

Posted April 18, 2009
At first we were very impressed with Koepsell . Now that the school year is almost through, I agree that the teachers are dedicated, skilled, and helpful, but a great amount of the students are disrespectful and very disruptive to the adults, and their peers. It truly makes it hard for a student who is there to learn, and not act like an animal

Posted October 20, 2008
I love Koepsell. The school is like a tight knit family. Koepsell made me and my family feel so welcome. I would recommend this school to anyone that is looking for that great teacher/parent relationship. The staff at Koepsell makes it so easy to interact as a parent and volunteer. Sunmitted by Shartisha, a parent

Posted February 22, 2008
Koepsell's educational philosophy is based on William Glasser's Choice Theory, which allows and leads students to make their own choices, and take responsibility for their actions. Learning these life lessons about decision making is perhaps the single most important skill students can come away with from school. Koepsell is ensuring through every day interactions between students, parents, and teachers, that our children will be equipped for the rest of their educational careers and lives.

Koepsell Education Center 0

Posted February 21, 2008
This school has a very positive learning environment. Everyone seems happy and parents are involved. I have another child in our home going to a different public elementary and I plan to transfer her next year. The diffences between the two schools are phenomenal and I really think she'd benefit from the positive environment at Koepsell. They have a full time counselor involved who really helps with social issues between the children as well as personal issues a child may be experiencing. That's unusual for a public elementary school.

Koepsell Education Center 3

Posted August 22, 2007
I kinda liked the school but the overall setting mixing grafes together wasn't that satisfying

Koepsell Education Center
21760 Raven Avenue, Eastpointe, MI  48021
Last modified Koepsell Education Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Koepsell Education Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top