Kellwood School (Alternative) 5

Posted March 02, 2012
excellent teachers, great support staff, new building, updated technology, kellwood is a model for other altenative programs. students graduate, move into employment, and into college. this is a school that the community of Eastpointe can be very proud to have for students who struggle. students learn and acheive the proof is seen at graduatiions, national test scores, and by the number of students who enroll in kellwood every sememster.

Kellwood School (Alternative) 1

Posted April 08, 2006
- a former student
I went to this school in my sophmore year. I liked it at first because there was no homework ever! later on in the year i relized this school was not a school at all because they were teaching addition subtraction basic multipication and division to high school students. This school in my opinion was for very bad, trouble making kids that the regular high school did not want to deal with anymore. I was not a bad student. My school councelor recomeded this 'alternative' because i registered lated in the year. But out of all this negative there is a positive. The staff, teachers, pricipal perry in particular are amoung the best. They need a award for there patients. There is good people working there. How does a school with one of the best staff in my opinon end up so wrong. I did not learn one new thing there.

Kellwood School (Alternative)
23750 David Ave, Eastpointe, MI  48021
Last modified Kellwood School (Alternative) is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kellwood School (Alternative) Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.