Bad
Good

Posted November 03, 2013
AGS is a wonderful middle school! The principals are amazing and really care about their students! I've had two kids so far as students at AGS, and both had a wonderful experience! Great teachers who challenged them, and also communicated well with the parents! Best middle school around!!! And you can see that by Mrs. C. being awarded Principal of the Year!!!

Posted June 20, 2013
AGS has been a wonderful for my child. The new principal is amazing, and she knows each and every student. I was so worried, but the teachers care and work hard to make sure she is successful!

Andrew G. Schmidt Middle School

Posted May 06, 2009
This is 2009 and the school has changed. A lot. I am a student there. I would rather be anywhere else. Most of the teachers are bad!!! I hate it. Send your kid to St.Johns. I wish my parents would have.

Posted October 30, 2007
I am a former student to AGS middle school and I loved it. I loved all the teachers and I made friends with most of them. I enjoyed my experience there. Unfortunaltly I transferred out in my 8th grade year to Carman-Ainsworth High School.

Posted March 29, 2007
My daughter transferred to this school district in 7th grade. She loves the atmosphere, and I love the way teachers interact with the students. Fenton Schools seem to really have a vision of where they want these kids to be in the future, and are striving to give them every opportunity to reach these high standards. AGS Middle School really challenges students academically, and supports them socially. Very impressed!

Posted October 01, 2004
Awesome school all around. Wonderful principal who connects with the kids. Teachers that know how to make a class fun to learn. My child is now excited about school since starting here and her grades are improving.

Andrew G. Schmidt Middle School
3255 Donaldson Dr, Fenton, MI  48430
Last modified Andrew G. Schmidt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.