Fenton, MI

State Road Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2013
Best school ever! Mr.Tiemann is a great principal and all of the students (and parents) love him! The staff is exelent and truely care about the students. I have 3 kids that go to this school and have had the pleasure of working with sevrial of the teachers to teach and brighten there future. They have wonderfull programs to help students that are behind or falling behind to get them where they need to be for there grade. The PTA is fantastic and do so much for the school! They welcome every one with open arms and love when parents participate. The IB unit program has made a huge impact on my children at home and out in the world! I can guarantee that this program will teach my children values to become amazing adults! I would like to give this school a 10 for the fantastic job they have done to make school an all around great place for my kids!

State Road Elementary School 5

Posted March 02, 2006
This is our first year at State Road Elementary and half-way through, I'm thouroughly impressed. From our teacher and principal to our crossing guards, everyone does a fantastic job. After reviewing all the stats on State Road on this website, I believe 100% that we made the best decision in elementary schools for our family.

State Road Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2005

State Road Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2004
Excellent teachers, friendly office staff and active PTO. Turnovers in principals over last few years but good leadership overall.

State Road Elementary School
1161 State Road, Fenton, MI  48430
Last modified State Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
State Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top