Public charter
Flint, MI

Posted April 12, 2015
Northridge teaches more than academics to a student. All of the teachers take pride in educating the entire child and teaching students the steps to becoming responsible adults.

Posted April 03, 2015
Northridge Academy strives to prepare students for the future by requiring the best from our students everyday.

Posted April 02, 2015
Take a virtual tour of Northridge Academy and If you have tried all of the rest ~ now try the best: www.northridgeflint.com!

Posted April 02, 2015
The staff at Northridge Academy is committed to academic excellence, and providing a positive learning environment for all students.

Posted March 09, 2014
There are better schools in flint for your child. The students deserve a better environment that is safe and respectful. Leadership should be replaced. most teachers end up resigning due to bad leadership!

Posted February 13, 2014
At one time I was so happy I found this school. But at the start of the 2013 school year,they seem to have a revolving staff and they lengthened the school day two hours. My child returned from winter vacation to a whole new teacher who cares nothing about my child's ADD and the way he needs to be seated away from distraction. And the 7:15am to 4:30pm school day is far too long. So very unhappy and so is my child

Posted September 29, 2013
Run. Take your child to ANY other school in this district. With talk of closing year after year because of low test scores, your child needs a place with better leadership. Most teachers are caring, but the leader needs to be replaced. Most teachers resigned or were fired within the last school year.

Posted December 16, 2009
I am a student a this school and I love it . the teachers students helpers and everyone in it I have been here since pre-kindergarden I have had so much fun here and with the activites at the school

Posted May 09, 2006
I think it started out to be a good school, then something has happen over the past year. Now the teachers nor staff seem to care at all about what the parents have to say.

Northridge Academy 4

Posted August 13, 2004
I'm very happy with this school, the teachers, Principal, all care about the childrens education no matter what color, nationality, religion the child may be. I appreciate that.

Northridge Academy
530 West Pierson Road, Flint, MI  48505
Last modified Northridge Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northridge Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top