Elms Elementary 0

Posted October 13, 2010
The warm welcome we received from the Elms school district.

Elms Elementary 5

Posted April 29, 2008

Elms Elementary 4

Posted January 10, 2006
I moved to Flushing school district from Flint school district. My eight year old daughter was very bord and started losing interest in school. When she started Elms Elementary I saw a sudden change in her. She wanted to go to school everyday! The school work was being taught at a higher level which for her was just what she needed. It was challenging and no longer boring. In which made me happy to see she was interested again in school! My son whom is five also started Elms this year, going into kindergarten. A month later I recieved a call from his teacher, sharing concerns that he was having a hard time with the work and he was not ready for kindergarten yet. Thankfully Elms has a great program called Junior kindergarten and that was perfect for him. Elms has alot to offer, and the teachers really do care!

Elms Elementary 4

Posted April 15, 2004
My children have attended Elms for 4 years now, and I love it. I have liked every teacher they have had, and the parent involvement is high. I would give the school high marks.

Elms Elementary
6125 N. Elms Road, Flushing, MI  48433
Last modified Elms Elementary is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elms Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top