Bad
Good

I have been a parent of several students who have gone to this school. My wife and I have worked closely with many of the teachers and the principle. Aside from our own children who have gone through this school, we have also had many foster children attend this school. The staff and teachers at Southwood are some of the most caring and helpful people you could ask for. Their patience with children is admirable. We had some very difficult struggles with some of the kids we had attend this school, and I can honestly say that the teachers and staff showed genuine care and concern for the kids. They were excellent at communicating with us, as well as working with the kids. I am very pleased with what this school is doing and the work they put into these kids. I highly recommend this school to anyone who cares for their children.

I love being a part of the EK family.The teachers and parents are great.The high school offers a myriad of different classes to fit different types of students , who may be seeking other types of careers.The facility is beautiful and full of state of the art equipment.

I am so proud to be a part of the Southwood Community. Students and families are deeply valued here!

my 5th and 6th child are at this school ATM, older 4 have all gone through. I have seen vast improvement over the last few yrs compared to what it was like 10yrs ago, I think its the best school in the distict. lovein it.

My son completed kindergarten at Southwood and so far I am pleased with the system. I had a few problems but as soon as I brought it to the principals attention it was handled and followed up on. As far as parental involvement, I was the class mom, I wanted to see how my son interacted and how it came on the other end from the teacher, and it's all about how involved parents are willing to be. Class capacity is up there these days, and I've seen private school systems, as far as I'm concerned, no difference between private and public...save the money for college.

Last modified Southwood Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.