Grosse Pointe Farms, MI

Posted May 03, 2013
Richard is a wonderful school in a beautiful setting. Everyone from the office staff to the teachers to the lunchroom helpers truely care about the students and go above and beyond to nurture our kids. The little extra - the Fish Flies running club, noon time enrichment (such as Colors in Clay, Legos or yoga)during winter recess and the in school field trips - continue to impress me.

Posted May 02, 2013
Richard Elementary has truly been a blessing in my two children's lives! I drop my children off happy and I pick them up happy. The teachers are truly dedicated to thier students. Parents are highly involved. I feel proud to be part of the Richard family.

Richard Elementary School 3

Posted February 28, 2012
I think my kids go to a different school than the one described below, or this website removes negative comments.....

Posted February 27, 2012
Richard Elementary in Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan is nestled in a beautiful community and provides a wonderful, close-knit and safe environment. The teachers and staff are caring and parents are involved and friendly.

Posted February 27, 2012
We've been a Richard Family for 13 years. Our youngest is in 5th grade, so this is our last year at Richard. Our family feels blessed to be part of Richard's history. Richard continues to be staffed with caring, talented staff to not only teach basics, but round our children in socially conscious people. Our children all developed long standing friendships from Richard. We will surely miss Richard.

Posted February 27, 2012
I feel very lucky that my kids were able to attend Richard. The teachers are excellent and the parents community is wonderful.

Richard Elementary School 2

Posted June 29, 2009

Posted March 07, 2009
I have two children currently at Richard and although this is only our second year here, we have had nothing but a positive experience. The staff and parents are involved, caring and energetic - and my kids love it!

Posted June 25, 2008
Outstanding school. Highly involved parents and teachers are excellent. Curriculum went down in a couple grades this year but fully expect the school system to respond. Past years have been absolutely outstanding!

Posted June 01, 2008
Incredible staff and teachers - fully committed to educating our future!!!

Richard Elementary School
176 McKinley Avenue, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI  48236
Last modified Richard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top