Posted August 26, 2014
My son is a first grader at St. Clare and my daughter attends the preschool. They are both thriving and enjoying school. The class sizes are small which allows for one on one instruction and enables them to easily meet their grade level goals and go beyond. St. Clare not only focuses on academics but it also nurtures each student's God given talents. Each teacher and staff member truly cares for each student and it is an environment that produces well educated, integrity driven, leaders for the future.

St Clare Of Montefalco School 3

Posted January 04, 2014
My children attend this school for two years and I did not re-enroll them for the 2013-2014 school year. I was finally happy to see that my students were being challenged academically and with forensics and other extras there were many outlets for students to express themselves. I was most disappointed and eventually removed my children due to the willingness to retain students with struggles instead of exercising concern and assistance to dig to the root of the problem. If your child is ADD, ADHD or has any other learning disability or possible disability, I cannot recommend this school. I brought my concerns and suspicions to both teachers and principal and the best they could do was to insist upon retention if we returned to St. Clare. I ultimately decided not to. The fallout, my children lost their circles that were developing quite nicely. That is sad to say especially given my oldest was entering 7th grade. Yet this was the right decision my youngest, who St. Clare, wanted to retain. He is in his proper grade and doing much better. With the help of his new school he is receiving the testing and teacher collaboration that was needed to help him be a successful student.

Posted September 29, 2010
My children have attended St. Clare since pre-school. They are currently in fifth and sixth grade, and I can tell you there is no other school like it! It is diverse racially, economically, and spiritually. The children and teachers are hard-working and inspiring. The parents are involved and committed. There is a slew of after school activities from knitting club to the annual school musical -- which features a live orchestra and sells out the War Memorial theater for multiple performances every year. If you want your child to be challenged academically in an atmosphere that will prepare them for the real world, you cannot do better than St. Clare! From its outstanding principal to its wonderful staff and parents, St. Clare is committed to building character and leaders who know what's right -- and have the courage to do what's right.

Posted September 03, 2010
I have been a part of St. Clare Cooperative Nursery School for 6 years. All three of my boys thrived through the program. The teachers are master level teachers and provide a unique educational plan for individual learners. My children have been more than prepared for Kindergarten. As a parent, I enjoyed working in the classroom and developing friendships with the other parents. I wouldn't hesitate to send your child to this wonderful co-op.

Posted January 19, 2010
I have a Kindergartener and Second Grader at St. Clare who both love their school! Academically, St. Clare provides a challenging curriculum that develops the children s intellect through their focus on cultivating advanced literary skills. As a parent, I love the school community. At St. Clare, children are taught values such as kindness, respect and to care about what is going on in the world around them. These values are reinforced at home by the parents, which makes for a unique student community where service to others is the norm.

Posted January 19, 2010

Posted November 03, 2009
I am a proud St. Clare alumna. The school has always provided the highest quality education available to students. Our child (and the other students) loves it there! As parents, we could not have asked for a better school to send our son to.

Posted March 17, 2008

St Clare Of Montefalco School 3

Posted July 24, 2005

Posted July 26, 2004
- a former student
As a past student at St. Clare, who started in the 2nd grade and graduated from there, I can truely say that my experience there was nothing but great. St. Clare introduced me to people who have been my best friends throughout my life. I am now 21 and some of the best memories of my life have been from St. Clare. The athletic organization was great when I attened, as well as, the teachers, principal, and facilities. Furthermore, St. Clare brings together different students from all walks of life. I am/was a resident of Detroit, however, you found many children coming from Grosse Point and other closely surrounding cities. Overall, St. Clare was the best choice my parents made concerning my education. I loved it!!

St Clare Of Montefalco School
16231 Charlevoix Street, Grosse Pointe Park, MI  48230
Last modified St Clare Of Montefalco School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Clare Of Montefalco School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.