Bad
Good

My daughter attends shcool hear and loves it. The teacher are wonderful and always pleasant. She started at this school because moved. Prior she went to LC North. I find I like this school much better and so does she.

I have had 2 kids go through this school, and didn't care for it either times. The principals don't welcome you to the school nor do the teachers never a smile or greeting. everybody is quick to send the student out of class whenever he speaks something the teachers don't want to hear. There is NO parent involvement and all the teachers are crabby. The principals are quick to suspend a child and there is no support from any of the faculty if your student needs extra help or is struggling. this school is one of the worst schools I have ever been to and I have worked in plenty of schools throuhout the years. Wouldn't recommend it to anybody!

this school is terrible. One time your child is bad he will be convicted for every little thing that happens here. For every tardy you get a detention or an in school suspension. My son struggled with tardies and being unprepared. They didn't help him at all just punished him. I never heard from the teachers regarding their concerns about my son. Thsi school is ran like a boot camp. They don't listen to children or ever believe them. The principals and the teachers are always crabby and very rare friendly. There is no support in this school they just dont wanna deal with the kids so they punish them. The detentions are so bad they have to hold a couple of sessions every Thursday. Its ridiculous and I would never send my child here!

It is a great area with wonderful school staff and programs.

This school helps our young people get an fantastic education that will help them in the years to come.

I went to middle school south. It really is a good school, all the teachers and students are really nice.

My children love their schools in LC. I love the oppertunities that my children are given and the overall organization that we see.

Last modified L'anse Creuse Middle School - South is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.