Bad
Good

Posted March 09, 2010
The Staff and Administration is fantastic they really care about us the students, they do everything in there power to help us excell in our studies. I wouldn't dream of going toany other school.

Harrison Community High School 4

Posted July 22, 2009
As a parent of two HHS graduates and an alumni I find that overall Harrison offers its students a well rounded education. No matter what school you are at there are going to be some kind of issues. Being an involved parent makes a huge difference in the education your child will experience. Make the time for your child and be supportive HHS will do its best to give your child the educational foundation to obtain their goals.

Posted October 20, 2008

Harrison Community High School 1

Posted September 30, 2008
My children go to Harrison Community Schools. One in High School and the other in Hillside. I believe that both have pro's and con's. If i had my choice i wouldnt have them in Harrison. The teachers in Hillside rely on the RTC program. Which is a waste of time. What happened to the 'No Child Left Behind' law. My son spends more time in there then in class itself. I am disappointed in Harrison Schools

Harrison Community High School 3

Posted April 20, 2006
I am a senior about to graduate from HHS. I can not be totally for, or against my school. Years go by, and in four years you see so much change within the teaching curriculum you wonder the stability of our education. Any one who attended or is attending can tell you a million things they would change, but I think things are good as is. The students can easily gain a teacher as a good mentor, and friend. The small town setting can get to you sometimes, and you can worry about the drastic changes after you leave such a small town, but I suppose that is what life is, just a series of drastic changes. I don't believe HHS prepared me for what I am setting out to do, but I also think many schools would not be able to, you can't teach a student real world expierences.

Harrison Community High School 2

Posted August 19, 2004
I attended this school for four years and subsequently graduated in 2003. I must say, in those four years I learned nothing along the lines of useful information that would have prepared or even helped me for entering the real world. Several teachers provided a unique learning environment, but when lacking substance fun learning will only go so far. I am currently a college student majoring in Business Administrations at the University of Michigan, and how fun it is to be reminiscent of the life I once had in little old Harrison.

Posted March 29, 2004
I was a HHS grad in 1995. I believe that this school did everything for me that I needed. I am currently going to CMU in the Pre-Veterinary Program and I was very well prepared with the classes that I needed to prepare me for college. Granted it's a huge step from HS to college, but I'm still far better off than had I gone to a school with lesser teaching abilities. I have recently made the National Dean's List and have been given the opportunity to nominate a teacher as my most inspiring...thank you Mr. Ellefson for being one of the best I had, and also for being a friend. Anyways, I just thought that this school should get a great review, and I don't mind being the first...hopefully with many more to follow. Thank you for everything.

Harrison Community High School
700 South 5th Street, Harrison, MI  48625
Last modified Harrison Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.