Hazel Park, MI

Hazel Park Advantage Alternative School 5

Posted August 14, 2008
the teachers here are really nice to the kids and help the kids to have a better education.

Hazel Park Advantage Alternative School 5

Posted May 23, 2007
- a former student
I am a previous student from Hazel Park Advantage. I just want to thank Kendal and Michelle for the guidance and support that they give to their students. Without them I don't think that I would have become what I am today. This is an amazing school for kids that can't handle going to big schools. My cousin recently started going to HPA and the transformation HPA has caused is amazing. This is a great environment for troubled kids to meet other troubled children and learn from each other. Overall this school rocks! Keep up the great job guys!

Hazel Park Advantage Alternative School
420 West 9 Mile Road, Hazel Park, MI  48030
Last modified Hazel Park Advantage Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades K-11
Hazel Park Advantage Alternative School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top