6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Posted June 25, 2014
My son just graduated from Jackson Christian School. He is well prepared for college, scored very well on the ACT, and had lots of opportunities to participate in sports, Quiz Team, and the Praise Team. Although no school is perfect, we are grateful for the wonderful experience he had at JCS!

Posted September 30, 2013
As an alumni, I can vouch for the fact that this school did more to protect me against bullies and increased my self confidence more than I had ever experienced in 9 years of public schooling. This school was a game changer for me and I ended up a far better person in regards to education and socialization, for making the decision to come to this school. The classes are small and classmates tend to stick together forming great frienships. The small class sizes also allow each student to get the individualized attention they need without slowing down the rest of the class. Their system works. Graduation rates if anything should prove that.

Posted August 21, 2013
I am an alumni of the Jackson Christian School system. I feel that JCS prepared me well for college and was a good safe environment while I was in highschool. The teachers have a personal relationship with the students and care about them individually which is unheard of in the public school system. (nothing against public schools at all, I think they can be positive but it depends what you are looking for) Obviously, no school is perfect and no child is perfect. But, Jackson Christian is a quality school that is worth looking at for your child. They have open houses on occasion and I would suggest that you go and look into those. Talk to teachers and inquire about their standards and programs for yourself. Do not take my word for it. I will say that overall I am happy my parents put me in the school and it positively impacted me.

Jackson Christian Middle/High School 2

Posted September 20, 2012
Beware...if your children are not perfect children or are in any way social you will be shunned by the administration, teachers and students and they will eventually make your child want to leave. Our student was a top athlete and they did not care about the sports program at all. This school is still living under "the Law" of the Bible. We are no longer living under "the law" also found in the Bible. Beware of this schools administration. There are a few great teachers there but the Administration ruins the school from the top down.

Posted January 03, 2010
My son attended for preschool. At our interview, I was VERY impressed with their teaching style for the entire school. Had we been able to afford it, he would have stayed enrolled here. Mrs. Williams (PK) is brilliant and relates very well with the children.

Posted February 12, 2009
I'm thankful my kids have the opportunity to attend this school. As in any school there are aspects that can be improved ...but overall it is a great school.

Posted January 14, 2009
I think the statistics speak for themselves, if you have the money send your children here! MEAN ACT SCORE: 22.5 GRADUTION STATISTICS: The class of 2008 consisted of 24 students: 63% of seniors are honor students (3.3 GPA) 54% of seniors are National Honor Society members 58% of seniors are Michigan Merit award winners 29% of seniors plan to attend a four-year Christian college or university 19% of seniors plan to attend a four-year secular college or university 50% of seniors plan to attend a two-year college 1% of seniors plan on military careers 0% of seniors plan on technical school 1% other PROGRAMS: *Vocational programs are available through Jackson County Career Center. *Dual enrollment opportunities available through Spring Arbor University and Jackson Community College. The 24-members of the class of 2008 were collectively awarded well over $900,000.00 in college scholarships. The class also earned the highest ACT scores in Jackson County.

Jackson Christian Middle/High School
4200 Lowe Road, Jackson, MI  49203
Last modified Jackson Christian Middle/High School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.