Posted April 28, 2014
My Grandson was very shy. Not any more. 2 years at Indian prairie he is out of his shell and doing GREAT!!!

Posted February 07, 2011
Indian Prairie is a fabulous school with awesome teachers and parents! This was my son's first year of school and we had many concerns about him being able to adjust, but he has had a wonderful time and has been academically soaring since he started. The principal is "totally awesome" as she would say! She is fair, understanding, loving, and absolutely loves what she does and it shows. The teachers and staff are all awesome as well! I would have never dreamed that my child would be reading halfway through Kindergarten! I would highly recommend this school to anyone that wants their child to not only get a great education but also be in a great environment.

Posted January 31, 2011
My child goes to Indian Prairie Elementary. I am very happy with her education here. The school is well run. The principal is excellent. She provides loving authority and discipline for the kids. She calls them her 'babies" and takes care of them like her own. When my child had some difficulties relating to her peers, the principal treated her like she would her own child. After a horrible experience at another school in Kalamazoo last year, Indian Prairie has been a breath of fresh air. The school isn't just focused on getting kids to school, they make a very concentrated effort to help them be well-rounded from in science, math, reading, writing, social studies, etc as well as art, music and physical education. I highly recommend this school. My only complaint is that it isn't closer to where we live. I drive her myself accross the district.

Posted February 15, 2008

Indian Prairie Elementary School 0

Posted October 18, 2007
They are wonderful ! If you would like you child to have a great learning experience this would be the place. They have awesome ratings as well. Move to Kalamazoo, Mi and experience how the Kalamazoo Promise would help reduce your childs college tuition expense in the future when they go off to college. I am a local business owner with Millions Approved Home Loans and I am 110% supportive of this school and our local community. David, A Childs Parent

Posted December 01, 2005
Indian Prairie is a wonderful school! It is just K-3 so there aren't a lot of sports and extra programs, but our 3rd graders did start Girls on the Run last year. We have cub and girl scouts programs and wrap around for Kindergarteners. My third child will be starting K in 2006 and we have been very happy with the teachers and other families at the school. I feel my children have gotten a good start to their education at Indian Priarie and my two older kids LOVE to read! The school has a family atmosphere since it is a smaller school.

Indian Prairie Elementary School
3546 Grand Prairie Road, Kalamazoo Township, MI  49006
Last modified Indian Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Indian Prairie Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top