Lansing, MI
Before care: Yes

Lansing Christian School 4

Posted November 16, 2014
We are new to LCS and we love it! We were drawn to the school because of their obvious faith base, amazing administration/staff, and the many opportunities for our children......spiritually, socially and academically!

Posted November 01, 2014
We are so thrilled with the difference that LCS has made in the lives of our entire family. The atmosphere of caring within the faculty and the student body is absolutely amazing. My 10th grader transferred from public school at the beginning of this school year, and we have noticed an immediate improvement in his grades and his demeanor. When we asked him what the difference was, he told us that the teachers really care about him and WANT him to learn and that his fellow STUDENTS help him with his school work!! The fact that the teachers pray before each exam has helped him overcome the anxiety he used to have about testing. Instead of getting Ds and Es on exams, he is getting As and Bs, and the material is no less challenging than it was in his previous school. Time is built into the school week to make appointments with teachers for review or clarification, so he can concentrate on mastering the concepts at home instead of unraveling the mystery of what had been taught. My only regret is that we waited so long to make this move.

Posted March 11, 2014
We really love Lansing Christian! Our oldest daughter just graduated after 13 years at LCS and she has come back to thank her teachers for how well prepared she was for college. Our other 2 children are enjoying their high school years there and are so grateful for the positive atmosphere and excellent academics! Their is consistency and reinforcement for students as teachers partner with parents. We are grateful for the christian values and like-mindness. Their is great support and encouragement to do your best whether it is in academics or athletics, student senate or science olympia. There is so much to choose from. Please come and see for yourself!

Posted March 07, 2014
We love this school! Our kids have gone since kindergarten. The teachers have been WONDERFUL. They are excellent at their jobs and they truly care about each of their students. We love how they integrate a Biblical worldview into every subject. The kids participate in chapel leadership and serve in the community through the school as well. Perfect size classes as well and parents are quite involved. The principals and school board are always willing to listen to any concerns as well.

Posted March 03, 2014
We absolutely love this school. My son is in preschool here and he wakes up excited and ready for school! The teachers are so wonderful. They are kind, encouraging and uplifting. Lansing Christian is a blessing to our family and we cannot wait to see what God has in store for my children here.

Posted January 17, 2014
I absolutely love my school. I have attended Lansing Christian School since Pre-School, and I definitely think that I am prepared for college. Over the course of high school, I have taken 4 years of language classes, 2 AP science classes, AP US History, and AP Calculus. The teachers are incredible and genuinely care about the well-being of the students. I am very close with almost everyone in my class and have made many lifelong friends.

Lansing Christian School 4

Posted January 15, 2014
I have attended Lansing Christian since kindergarten and feel so bitter-sweet about my graduation this year (2014). I love my school and feel very ready for college and life, spiritually, intellectually, and socially. My school provides many AP class options, has an excellent choir program, and great athletics. Most teachers bond excellently with students. However, just because it's a Christian school does not mean bullies are not present and, unfortunately, there is favoritism from the disciplinary authorities towards more wealthy families, especially towards the Granger family. This should not discourage you from sending your child(ren) to Lansing Christian. The students are great. All of them. Small class sizes make learning easy and fun. I knew almost every high school student every year of my high school career and had friends in every grade almost every year. I graduated with a class of around 50 students, which is about average. Lansing Christian is pricey, but it's also worth every cent.

Posted October 09, 2013
My family is so thankful for Lansing Christian School. It is clear the teachers and administrators genuinely care about the students, not just academically, but spiritually as well. I love that my daughter is getting a wonderful education, building her character, and growing in her relationship with Jesus.

Posted March 27, 2013
The Christian education my children receive here is excellent. The curriculum and teachers are very good. I cannot say enough good things about the fall and spring sports programs for girls.

Posted January 18, 2013
We have 4 children at Lansing Christian Elementary School, and we have loved our 6 years there! The teachers are absolutely wonderful - they love the students and it shows in their daily interaction with them. We love knowing that what we teach at home is reinforced at school by the teachers, administration and other staff. LCS is a wonderful school!

Lansing Christian School
3405 Belle Chase Way, Lansing, MI  48911
Last modified Lansing Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lansing Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top