PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 24, 2013
ST Paul Lutheran has been the most amazing school. My daughter and I are more than pleased with everything about ST Paul. After leaving and spending a year in another school we realized just how wonderful ST Paul really is. We have returned and my daughter continues to excel on every level! We love St Paul!

Posted October 28, 2013
A great christian environment for children to grow while teaching them the skills and training to suceed later in life and more importantly growing their relationship with Christ.

Posted October 22, 2013
St. Paul has been exceptional in the spiritual and academic education my daughter has received. The staff cares about the children and helping them reach their greatest potential in all areas of their lives.

Posted October 19, 2013
I have had both of my children (Anna and Kenny) in St. Paul Lutheran's School. My daughter was there from K-5th grade and my son Kenny has been there since K and plans to go through 8th grade. I can't say enough great things about the school, the programs, the one on one instruction, care and support. It feels like a family there and my son looks forward to going to school and learning (how many schools can't you say that about? Mr. Sturm (The Principal at St. Paul) goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to make each child feel special, welcomed and encouraged. He is highly respected and genuinely well loved by the students...I love St. Paul Lutheran School...it was one of the best decisions we have ever made for our family.

Posted October 19, 2013
St. Paul is an exceptional school! The teachers and staff provide an environment that is academically challenging and superior to any school. The parents and teachers work together to ensure values such as honesty, integrity, and respect are always demonstrated. I wouldn't put my daughter in any other school!

St. Paul Lutheran School 4

Posted October 19, 2013
St. Paul Lutheran is such a wonderful school. I have two young sons who both attend and they are learning so much, not to mention being filled with the spirit of our lord! All of the students and staff truly care about one another. It is really wonderful to see how far my sons have come just in this short year so far. I would and will recommend this school to anyone who is looking for great education as well as wanting their child to have a close relationship with God.

Posted October 19, 2013
My family absolutely loves this school. Each staff member truly cares about each student. It is such a loving and supportive place for children to learn and grow.

Posted October 19, 2013
St Paul's school is such a giving school with the friendliest students, teachers, staff, and parents. It really is a big family trying to do the best for the kids. Unfortunately, there is a charter school down the road that is free because if it wasn't I'm almost positive the school would have a higher attendance.

Posted October 19, 2013
St. Paul is faith based and family oriented. I would not want my kids to be anywhere else. Speaking as a staff member, we are united in the common goal to provide a caring and safe learning environment. We set high standards and enable our students to meet those goals. Speaking as a parent, I am amazed by the work my kids are successfully completing, and they look forward to going to school each day. If they are happy, so am I!

Posted October 19, 2013
St Paul Lutheran School is an outstanding school for my son. He started there for a couple of years in preschool, and we liked it so well we decided to continue there with kindergarten. He is now in 3rd grade & loves going to school. The staff & programs are outstanding and the smaller class sizes means the kids get extra one on one attention. We couldn't be happier here at St. Paul. The cost is reasonable - I would recommend it to anyone!

St. Paul Lutheran School
90 Millville Road, Lapeer, MI  48446
Last modified St. Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9