Macomb, MI

Posted September 09, 2013
I am so impressed with L'Anse Creuse High School North, this is one school that really pushes our children to learn, learn, and learn some more. My oldest has graduated Class of 2013, and the the records that this school has broke were ongoing, as announced by the dean, 3/4 of the kids graduated we with honors, and national honors. I have 2 more kids to go and look forward to loads of success!

Posted September 09, 2013
L'Anse Creuse Middle School North, is thee best middle school hands down, the academics there are super, the pricipal Mr Davia is so caring, yet firm. I have had 2 children that have gone to this middle school and I am very impressed, I have 1 more child to go, and I know without a doubt that I will be as pleased as I have been all along. As a parent I recommend this school and rate it a 5 star!

L'anse Creuse Middle School - North 1

Posted September 08, 2013
Very disappointed. My daugher was in a regular math in 6th grade. Good for her she did well. They put her in advanced math in 7th Grade. She finished with a B+ in class and an overall GPA of 3.8. In 8th grade put her down to regular Math. When I questioned those in charge I was told basically according to standardized tests she won't do well and other kids scored higher. Really.. how about giving the kid a chance & see how she does... don't we want to encourage more females to do well in the math & sciences? If there are that many kids with 3.8 GPA's and rocking the stanardized testss it sounds like its time to open up another advanced math class. Even after talking to Principal they refused to give her a chance at advanced Math. Terrible!!!!!!! How is this school encouraging her.. they are basically saying she will not succeed and holding her back. I wish I could take all the tax money I pay into the school system and send her to a school of my choice. She has hopes of being a Petroleum Engineer. According to L'anse Creuse North Middle School she might as well forget that aspiration.

Posted January 09, 2013
This is the best school ever! I love it and when I get older I will most deffinentally send my children to LCN. I'm in 8th grade and love it!

Posted January 15, 2010
lanse creuse notrh is one of the best schools you will have loads of fun and meet lots of new people and the teachers r great!

L'anse Creuse Middle School - North 0

Posted October 08, 2009
I go to this best school I have ever been to! I attended atwood and now I am on to high school north. The teachers are awesome nothing compared to east, central, or south. There are some many things you can be involved in.

Posted October 08, 2009
This is a excellent school!!

Posted January 17, 2006
Both of my children have attended LCNMS. There are numerous extracurricular activities, and I might add, the sports programs are excellent.The quality of the acedemic programs and the parent involvement couldn't be any higher. This school would be an excellent choice to make for your children - I'd do it again for mine!

Posted May 13, 2005
This school is the best. The students that go there are some of the best I've seen. The staff there is exelent. The subjects are very well taught. No one is left behind. I extremly like Mr. Brown and Mr. Davia, the two great principals I've ever had. I've been to Middle School South and its nothing compared to this exelent school! I actually like going to school!

Posted November 10, 2004
Middle school north - home of the crusaders! i can't say enough good things about this school. The friendly office staff is a breath of fresh air. The teachers have been great. I even had a teacher help my son with his math homework over the phone for at least a half an hour,if not longer. She really is their for the kids. I get progress reports e-mailed to me and they have reponded quickly to any concerns i have. Some people just don't see eye to eye. Even teachers, parents and students. I have had great experiences with both my daughter and now my son. No regrets!

L'anse Creuse Middle School - North
46201 Fairchild Road, Macomb, MI  48042
Last modified L'anse Creuse Middle School - North is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L'anse Creuse Middle School - North Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top