Bad
Good

Edmoson is the best school. My oldest attended this school so did all of my kids. I know the staff there since 2004. They are great. I hope everyone attend Edmonson because it is the best school in the area.

Edmonson is the best school in the lamphere district. My kids went to it. Wonderful staff and a principal. All are caring to our kids. There is no other school better.

This is a great school with the exception of the mandatory Chinese class 4 days a week it is a waste of time and money not to mention loosing the art program to have it

Edmonson is extremely focused on the students and a great community. While no school is perfect...what matters to me is how situations are handled. Both Mrs Stephens and her staff do an amazing job. Living in Lamphere district was extremely important when purchasing my home. I to this day am pleased with that choice!

All three of my kids have been or are currently attending Edmonson. This school is amazing!! The teachers and support staff care about every student and the Principal is one of the best around. She listens to every concern and always has time for everyone. The parents are great and very helpful leading and working on volunteer projects at the school. The school is safe and I know my kids are loved and cared for while they are there. Thank you to all the Edmonson Lions!!!

My daughter is currently attending the preschool program at Edmonson. I also have her enrolled in the Chinese Immersion program. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with this school. My daughter is learning so much, and she loves going to school. Every day she excitedly tells me what she's learned. The teachers are wonderful - always willing to take the time to answer any questions. The only negative I've seen so far, is that parking is a bit limited. Something that is easy to overlook when compared to all of the benefits Edmonson provides.

My daughter went to the pre-k program and she advanced and loved her class and teachers. She felt welcome, i loved that the teacher came to our home to meet my daughter before school even started.

My boys are currently in kdg., 1st, and 4th grade. I absolutely love everyone in this school! From the office staff to the gym teacher, they are so supportive of the students. You can tell the teachers and staff love what they do. The teachers even set up "advanced" work for my oldest son and 3 other students that were getting all a's to challenge them. Everyone at Edmonson goes above and beyond every day.

We are thrilled with the preschool program at Edmonson! The staff is wonderful with our son. He is always excited to go to school. The children are engaged in their learning through play and hands-on activities. He is also part of the chinese immersion program. It is very exciting to see and hear your child make connections between languages. We are planning to send our daughter to preschool at Edmonson as well.

I have not been happy with the preschool program at Edmonson. It is a bit chaotic and disorganized with teacher turnover and, at times, feels like childcare. Chinese immersion is offered, but I'm not sure the benefits from this outweigh the negative factors. Hope it gets better. Looking for alternatives.

Last modified Edmonson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.