Madison Heights, MI

Posted April 12, 2014
Edmoson is the best school. My oldest attended this school so did all of my kids. I know the staff there since 2004. They are great. I hope everyone attend Edmonson because it is the best school in the area.

Posted April 12, 2014
Edmonson is the best school in the lamphere district. My kids went to it. Wonderful staff and a principal. All are caring to our kids. There is no other school better.

Edmonson Elementary School 3

Posted November 08, 2013
This is a great school with the exception of the mandatory Chinese class 4 days a week it is a waste of time and money not to mention loosing the art program to have it

Posted June 01, 2013
Edmonson is extremely focused on the students and a great community. While no school is perfect...what matters to me is how situations are handled. Both Mrs Stephens and her staff do an amazing job. Living in Lamphere district was extremely important when purchasing my home. I to this day am pleased with that choice!

Posted April 21, 2011
My daughter is currently attending the preschool program at Edmonson. I also have her enrolled in the Chinese Immersion program. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with this school. My daughter is learning so much, and she loves going to school. Every day she excitedly tells me what she's learned. The teachers are wonderful - always willing to take the time to answer any questions. The only negative I've seen so far, is that parking is a bit limited. Something that is easy to overlook when compared to all of the benefits Edmonson provides.

Posted August 12, 2010
My daughter went to the pre-k program and she advanced and loved her class and teachers. She felt welcome, i loved that the teacher came to our home to meet my daughter before school even started.

Posted May 17, 2010
My boys are currently in kdg., 1st, and 4th grade. I absolutely love everyone in this school! From the office staff to the gym teacher, they are so supportive of the students. You can tell the teachers and staff love what they do. The teachers even set up "advanced" work for my oldest son and 3 other students that were getting all a's to challenge them. Everyone at Edmonson goes above and beyond every day.

Posted February 06, 2010
We are thrilled with the preschool program at Edmonson! The staff is wonderful with our son. He is always excited to go to school. The children are engaged in their learning through play and hands-on activities. He is also part of the chinese immersion program. It is very exciting to see and hear your child make connections between languages. We are planning to send our daughter to preschool at Edmonson as well.

Edmonson Elementary School 3

Posted December 05, 2008
I have not been happy with the preschool program at Edmonson. It is a bit chaotic and disorganized with teacher turnover and, at times, feels like childcare. Chinese immersion is offered, but I'm not sure the benefits from this outweigh the negative factors. Hope it gets better. Looking for alternatives.

Posted February 20, 2005

Edmonson Elementary School
621 East Katherine Avenue, Madison Heights, MI  48071
Last modified Edmonson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edmonson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top