Bad
Good

North Aurelius has been amazing for our daughter, the staff is absolutely wonderful they take great care of our children.

We have been very happy with the school and staff. The building and the grounds are always clean and look great. We have one child still at the school, the teachers are caring and want the best for every student.

Wonderful school. Teachers and Principal very involved. Great PTO. Test scores are right up there with the so called "best" schools in the area. Pleased with our country family school and wouldn't want to send my kids anywhere else.

I absolutely loved North Aurelius! Both of my children will now be in the middle school and I will be sad not to take my children to North Aurelius each day. The staff was very caring and every teacher we had was fantastic! I feel my children had an excellent experience there and are well prepared to continue on in their education.

We encountered several struggles with the school through the years. One of our children is moving on to middle school the other we are moving to another school. With the exception of one teacher (who retired) I never felt like the administration, teachers or staff really work for the best interest of the children. The focus was more on MEAP scores than the reality that each child learns differently. Parent involvement was weak at best. I was a room parent for several years and always struggled to get parents involved. I wish the school the best in developing stronger students with the new academic programs and leadership in the school.

I am very impressed with this Elementary School. The staff know my child by name and I'm very happy with the level of teaching and all that my child has learned as well as the confidence he has gained.

Last modified North Aurelius Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.