Posted August 26, 2014
We have been very happy with the school and staff. The building and the grounds are always clean and look great. We have one child still at the school, the teachers are caring and want the best for every student.

Posted December 16, 2013
So so pleased with north aurelius! Teachers and principle are wonderful! So glad we moved to this area for my children's education.

Posted August 14, 2013
Wonderful school. Teachers and Principal very involved. Great PTO. Test scores are right up there with the so called "best" schools in the area. Pleased with our country family school and wouldn't want to send my kids anywhere else.

Posted June 20, 2013
I absolutely loved North Aurelius! Both of my children will now be in the middle school and I will be sad not to take my children to North Aurelius each day. The staff was very caring and every teacher we had was fantastic! I feel my children had an excellent experience there and are well prepared to continue on in their education.

North Aurelius Elementary School 2

Posted August 26, 2012
We encountered several struggles with the school through the years. One of our children is moving on to middle school the other we are moving to another school. With the exception of one teacher (who retired) I never felt like the administration, teachers or staff really work for the best interest of the children. The focus was more on MEAP scores than the reality that each child learns differently. Parent involvement was weak at best. I was a room parent for several years and always struggled to get parents involved. I wish the school the best in developing stronger students with the new academic programs and leadership in the school.

Posted August 21, 2008
I am very impressed with this Elementary School. The staff know my child by name and I'm very happy with the level of teaching and all that my child has learned as well as the confidence he has gained.

North Aurelius Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2005
- a former student

North Aurelius Elementary School
115 North Aurelius Road, Mason, MI  48854
Last modified North Aurelius Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Aurelius Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.