McBain, MI

Posted April 02, 2009

Mcbain High School 4

Posted October 11, 2005
- a former student
McBain Public school is a great safe learning environment for students. The only problem that I see in the school is some of the sports program. Mostly the Boys Basketball program has been reserved for the stundets that have the right last name in the community and not by the athletes ability. I feel that many gifted athletes were not given a chance to play. There needs to be some changers in how the boys bastetball department is ran.

Mcbain High School 4

Posted March 06, 2005
- a former student
Academic programs: The majority of the teachers at McBain Public are caring individuals who are wonderful teachers--they excell at helping students who ask for help-- but lay down the law when it is needed. The support of the counselors and other school staff goes above and beyond. I rated overall a 4, because I DID see room for improvement when I attended, and I believe in any school there will always be room to improve. Extra cur: The music program at McBain is outstanding. I've never seen better and in a country where the Art programs are struggling to stay alive--I'd rate an a+. Sports--yes, they are concentrated on alot. However, I don't feel that it is to the point of where sports is the ONLY thing. Forensics, FFA, NHS and Drama club were also offered as well. parental involvment-not too much, not too little.

Mcbain High School 5

Posted December 15, 2004
- a former student
I believe that McBain Public Schools does a great job at putting ephasis on achievment in the classroom as well as excelling outside the classroom in all activities.

Mcbain High School 1

Posted October 22, 2003
I believe that the McBain school puts to much time, effort, and resources into their extracurricular activities and not paying enough attention to their students.

Mcbain High School
107 East Maple Street, McBain, MI  49657
Last modified Mcbain High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcbain High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top