Posted March 14, 2010
This is an awesome school! Everything in the school are good including the electives and classes :)! I'm going to the high school next year and I want to learn as much as I can before that. The teachers I had from in 6th and 7th were all great and funny too! I like the 8th grade teachers also :)

Chippewa Middle School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Best teachers and best principal

Posted August 18, 2009
Chippwewa is an awesome school!! I love it!! I am an going to be an 8th grader this year and this school has helped me become one of the the only AP students in the area. The teachers are amazing, they are funny, and make school so interesting. Most of all they treat every one the same. The classes are fitted to your ability not too hard but not so easy. the part that i love the best are the students, they are welcoming and make you feel special.

Posted August 01, 2007
My daughter attended 7th grade here for the '06-'07 school year. We were extremely pleased with administration, teachers and curriculum. What an amazing choice of electives offered, also. Wonderful experience there. Highly recommend it.

Posted November 02, 2005
- a former student
Chippewa was a great school. Most of the teachers were great, and the sports teams were great. My Principal, Dr. Tweedy, was the best ever!

Chippewa Middle School
4000 Okemos Road, Meridian Charter Township, MI  48864
Last modified Chippewa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chippewa Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top