Posted February 13, 2012
Amazing school....very clean, safe, excelled academics, sports programs are growing with the school. My daughter played volleyball and had a great time. We also have a new principal that understands the importance of the kids happiness. Scripture is taught in the morning and discussed prior to the school day. We were at a different Catholic school and there is no comparison. I cannot say enough as a parent.

Posted January 24, 2011
I have found that this school is the right place for our daughter. She has blossomed since transferring here from public school in 2nd grade. Such an amazing difference! I can't even begin to explain, please visit the school to see for yourself.

St Mary's School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
My neices and nephews go to this school. They are wonderful with them.

Posted March 29, 2010
Good, clean and safe school. My kids love it there. Will be re-enrolling next year.

Posted January 05, 2004