Bad
Good

My elder daughter went to this school. Now my younger one is going to kindergarten. We feel this school has very good teachers and good syllabus for students growth.

I am so glad that we moved to Orachard Hills school area. My children, one in 2 nd (Mrs.Lee) and one in 3rd grade (Mrs.Jilg's class) are having great time at school. They are learning things in a different way.

This school is very fortunate to have gained a terrific principal, Mrs. Q! She is kind, concerned, FUN, and doesn't tolerate any bullying/nonsense. She really turned my child's hurt into trust when she had a bad experience at a previous school. A word of caution to parents (& children) of new 4th grade teacher - (Mrs. U). This person has no patience or gift of discernment when resolving issues among children gossiping/bullying; she degrades some children in front of their peers, gossips among other staff members (audibly in front of students), and is in the habit of making up her own rules that are not governed by school policy (a personal "IGNORE" badge that she will flash selectively when she does not want to respond to student needs). "Unless you can show that you re bringing positive results for kids, then you cannot have the PRIVILEGE of teaching in our schools and teaching our children." Michelle Rhee

EXCELLENT!! My oldest son who is 4th grade (5 years at OH) and middle daughter just started kindergarten this year and I continued to be amazed by the cleaniless of the facilities, the principle Mr. Laplae is incredibly dedicted to the students and the teachers here. I couldn't have a picked a better elementary school, so many activities for them.

Orchard Hills is a wonderful learning community! Students are treated respectfully and challenged through excellent learning in the classroom as well as fun and educational school-wide activities for the whole family. Parents feel welcome on many levels. Teachers and the principal are friendly and knowledgeable.

I couldnt have picked a better school for my son. The staff is amazing, the kids are friendly and my son just loves it and enjoys himself!

I love this school, It has great teachers. They are very concern about there students. My child 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Israel was great. Only reason why my child will not be attend OH this year is because we moved out of state. I really hope my children new school will be as great as OH.

Last modified Orchard Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.