Eagle Creek Academy 1

Posted May 19, 2015
Terrible school. Teachers are not ok. Only one is ok but the other teaches classes online! I could go have my child homeschooled for FREE but I have to pay 11,000 dollars for this school that is satisfactory. This school is known for their science program but the teacher for 7th grade only gives worksheet and does not teach well.. The vice principal is nice, and shes always at the school and does all the work, but the Principal is very demanding and only cares about the dollar signs. She is never at the school I do not recommend this school.

Posted April 16, 2015
I was invited to attend the science fair at Eagle Creek this past winter. As a retired educator, I was curious to see the science program at Eagle Creek. I have never been at a Science Fair quite like this one! As we visited each grade level we were invited to do hands on activities which reinforced the concepts being learned at that level. I was impressed on many levels. Student knowledge and ability to communicate the scientific concepts was the highlight. I learned new things, met great kids, nice families and teachers who very quietly directed the presentations. I thought I was attending a Science Fair like so many I had attended over the years. Instead I spent a fun evening with families, children and teachers who were sharing ideas and concepts in a way that involved their visitors and kept them actively engaged. Clearly the hallmark of creative teaching and learning.

Posted March 13, 2015
No school is perfect but the key, I believe, is to find the perfect fit for your child. My children have attended ECA for many years, one has even moved on to be very well prepared for high school - she feels high school is easy compared to her classes at ECA. I love the small group sizes and the fantastic teachers. I have seen my children blossom and grow in a safe, nurturing environment. I would recommend visiting this school to see if it is the right fit for your family.

Eagle Creek Academy 1

Posted November 21, 2014
I enrolled my daughter in Eagle Creek after what I thought was careful research. She went into 1st grade from a public school. From the start the school was very intolerant of having to catch her up to the other children who had a small class in Kindergarten which meant they got further ahead than my daughter did in her Bloomfield Public School. The teacher and both principals wanted nothing to do with coming up with a plan to help my daughter who was a little behind and left it up to us as parents to get a tutor. We ended up leaving the school a month after we started and ended up in a fabulous school that is the personal experience we wanted. Turns out after just three days at the new school the teacher said she has vision issues which was confirmed and are totally correctable. They made her feel horrible at 6 years old for not being able to keep up with the other kids perfectly. I have been told by several school districts that they were very negligent about the way they handled my daughters academic and emotional needs. I do not recommend this school at all especially since you are supposed to be paying for a more personalized and sensitive experience.

Posted November 19, 2012
Making the decision on schooling for our children has been a tough task but a much rewarding one at the same time. I would assume the same for any parents considering the education of their children. For us, there is no compromise on higher education. After reviewing schools and attending open houses, our decision was to enroll our daughter at Eagle Creek Academy which was always at the top of our list. Our decision has begun to be a very comforting. It's amazing to know that our daughter is amongst such a great group of children that are so remarkably on track academically and socially. Our daughter is really excelling in her ability to learn and has received praise at the first awards ceremony! The children are being challenged and are learning everyday by such a positive group of teachers that have the children's best interests in their minds at all times. Does Mrs. Pinson ever stop smiling!?!? We have become friends with many parents who share the same goals for their children as we do for ours. Thank you to all the staff at Eagle Creek Academy! We are very happy with our decision and look forward to our children's learning with you!

Posted November 18, 2012
Eagle Creek Academy is a great school with great children! The strong academics, small class sizes, caring and dedicated teachers, create the perfect atmosphere to learn. My son enjoys going to school every day, and he is consistently being challenged and encouraged. The school environment is beautiful and calming. It has been a wonderful opportunity for my son.

Posted October 31, 2012
I have had a child enrolled at Eagle Creek for serveral years. We could not be happier with our choice. The teachers are excellant. They really care about their students and take a very caring roll in teaching, yet they continually challenge the students. Eagle Creek has a very family-friendly close-knit enviroment. They welcome all with open arms. We have fund-raisers every year that teach the children about giving back to the community. There are a lot of activities for the kids after school and extended field trips. Every year there is a camp- out for 3 days and last year the 5th-8th grade went to Space Camp. It has been a great experience for my child. The administration is very approachable with questions or concerns regarding your child. We made the right choice...

Posted October 30, 2012
Eagle Creek Academy is an OUTSTANDING choice for your children. Both my daughters have had amazingly positive experiences in ECA's Middle School. They had attended other schools previous to this, and, hands down, this school has been the absolute best. I have worked in education for over 20 years myself and have seen many different approaches to education, so I am a pretty tough critic! This school has met both my daughters' needs perfectly and they are very different learners. The teachers are very positive role models and always make learning fun and memorable. The principal is always available to answer any questions or concerns. She is honest, fair, and wholeheartedly a very caring person who truly wants the best for your child. I feel so fortunate for my girls to have had the experience of attending Eagle Creek Academy!

Posted October 17, 2012
My daughter is in her fourth school year at Eagle Creek. The Students, The Parents, The Teachers, and the Space/Place are all Wonderful. My daughter is excited to attend and learn and grow every day. The academic environment at Eagle Creek Academy is just amazing on all levels. If Eagle Creek is geographically acceptable, do your kids a favor and visit ECA at their next open house.

Posted September 26, 2012
Eagle Creek Academy is, without a doubt, a beautiful and well-appointed facility; however, it is what goes on within our walls that is key to a child s development. The heart and soul of our school is, and always has been, our teachers, our curriculum and our small-group approach to learning. Our pre-school program has been growing by leaps and bounds and, as such, we have had to become more creative with our space. Our new classroom is smaller than our other classrooms, but still larger than those found at other area pre-schools. In addition, it houses a smaller number of students. It is well-equipment with the same educational, free play and dramatic play items found in our other preschool classrooms. Most of the items are brand new. The classroom is bright and cheery and its dedicated bathroom is less than 8 feet away. Our pre-school teachers interface regularly to ensure that our pre-school program is taught consistently across all four classrooms.

Eagle Creek Academy