Whitmer Resource Center 1

Posted January 06, 2009
There is not that much learning actually going on in this school. This school is more worried about gangs (which is nothing new to anyone, .) when they should be teaching how to behave with civialized people, how to speak proper english as well as how not to wear your pants down to your knees..

Whitmer Resource Center 5

Posted June 04, 2008
I am impressed with the progress this school has made over the past two years. i would certainly enroll my child if i had school age children.

Whitmer Resource Center 5

Posted April 24, 2008
As a parent of two children in this school; I am very please with the leadership and academics. The teachers are more than willing to help, if the children are willing to learn. And, I believe that learn starts at home. I am a very involved parent; the teachers and the principals are there to help. My children have both scored in the advanced level on the MEAP and IOWA test; this stems from the excellent teaching qualities and the leadership portraited by the personnel at this school.

Whitmer Resource Center 1

Posted August 28, 2007
I have two children that attend this school. I am very unhappy with the special-ed department. They do not meet my childs need but they refuse to see that they don't so they can keep him there for some reason. I only send them there for the special-ed if they were regular students i would not send them there it is a rundown school with lack of direction. I would not recommend this school to anywon who wants there child to be more than a child who does well on the state test. that is trully all somem of the staff care about what they score at teating for the test not the students betterment.

Whitmer Resource Center
60 Parkhurst Street, Pontiac, MI  48342
Last modified Whitmer Resource Center is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitmer Resource Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top