Public charter
Pontiac, MI

Posted October 24, 2013
The school is a great school my daughter has learned a lot. I always recomend this school to other parents

Posted October 15, 2013
I love that my son is treated and loved as an individual and that each teacher he has had takes a special interest in each student, and that as a parent I am a part of every aspect of his education and included in the loop

Posted February 07, 2013
I was searching for a great, trustworthy school for my then kindergarten child to attend, I knew I wanted Walton Charter to be that school (recommend to apply at least a year in advance). Love everything about the school! Love how the principal, dean or any teacher greet the kids when they walk in & shakes their hand with a smile. How they challenge the students to do better. If you have a concern the school work with you to feel ease at whatever the situation is. My son is in the 1st grade now & could not ask for better school. The downfall is the parking lot, but besides that this school is the BEST there is in Pontiac. Academics its a PLUS

Walton Charter Academy 4

Posted June 26, 2012
Great School, my child has been a student here for the last 4 years starting in First Grade, I have no Complaints

Posted December 14, 2010
I am so impressed with the school and its leadership! i am so proud of the quality of the education my children display here at home. I love everything about the school such as......security,secretaries,teachers,and parent involment is encouraged. I just wish the parking lot situation will just get better :/

Walton Charter Academy 3

Posted February 10, 2010
I am a parent with an all 'A' student that attends Walton. I also have a child that performs 'C' average that attends here as well. My problem with the school is that they seem to focus very well on the excellent students but the ones the that are not so great that performs average gets lost in the storm. Therefore I am pulling my 'C' student from the school while letting my all A student remain....so unfair

Posted January 26, 2010
This is a great school!!!Why are you still using the ratings from 2007 to judge this school. The principal has changed, the teachers have changed, more parent involvement, better teacher quality!! The whole school has changed, yet it's being judged by some parents that had their kids there in 2007. It's not fair to the children, the parents, the teachers or the school. This is an excellent school!!!

Posted August 04, 2009
I love this school! My children have been there 6 years. Mr Brillhart is an amazing principal. The worst part of the school is the parking lot in the afternoon. I wish they went thru high school!

Walton Charter Academy 4

Posted June 24, 2009
Ever since Mr. Brillhart arrived at this school according to my children it has been a better place and alot of fun. The staff always find ways to make learning interesting. Security is more than adequate. I would like to see more performing arts classes such as a band, choir etc. especially for middle school, and also more use of computers to keep up with technology.

Posted June 16, 2009

Walton Charter Academy
744 East Walton Boulevard, Pontiac, MI  48340
Last modified Walton Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walton Charter Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top