Redford Charter Township, MI

Fisher Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2012
Wonderful School.... Teachers are great and the Principal is great!!!! My daughter in the one year she has attended Fisher, she has improved. Principal is so friendly and works really well with Parents and Students, she always has an open door. Very refreshing...

Fisher Elementary School 4

Posted November 11, 2009

Fisher Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Fisher is an extremely family friendly school. Mr. Galdes was principal of the year - how much greater could you get??

Fisher Elementary School 0

Posted January 26, 2009
This school is the greatest. My daughter went there from K-5 & my son is in 1st grade. I would recommend this school to anyone in the area.

Posted August 13, 2007
I am absolutely thrilled with Fisher. The teachers, staff and students are all wonderful. I believe that the academics of this school are top notch. The parent involvement is impressive. The district also has a great Latchkey Program. I truly can't say enough great things about this school.

Posted April 20, 2007
I'm not sure why Fisher is only ranking a 5. This school is fantastic! The curriculum is very strong, the extracurriculars are great, and the environment is very supportive of student development, growth and fun. Mrs. Cristi Jackson is the best teacher in the world! The district's latchkey program and staff are also wonderful. The PTO is extremely active and creates lots of events for the school and community. I would very highly recommend this school without reservation.

Posted February 06, 2006
This school is awesome. The teachers are fantastic. The quality of education and the interest these kids have is great... My girls love going to Fisher elementary.

Posted September 01, 2005
Fisher is the best school my children has ever been too. I am really pleased with there education. My children history has always been Christian Private School... But when we came to Fisher I really have a great respact for public educations...The teachers are Young and ready to go.. they have fire that all schools need in this age. The office staff Jackie is the best and has watched out for those children she is like a second mom! And every parent I speaks to loves her..I could go on and on but I am going to go now! So when looking for a school in Redford Fisher is the best! And the kids love hotlunch!

Posted March 15, 2005

Fisher Elementary School
10000 Crosley, Redford Charter Township, MI  48239
Last modified Fisher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fisher Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top