Redford Charter Township, MI

John D. Pierce Middle School 4

Posted August 27, 2014
I was their from 7th through 8th grade and now I'm going to the 9th it is a good learning school (good electives , teachers ok) but the only bad thing is kids wear high profiled trend clothes like ( True Religion, Gucci,Pradas, etc) and sometimes kids get picked on about what they wear that's all but anything else it a great school.

John D. Pierce Middle School 3

Posted April 24, 2014
My son has been at Pierce since 6th grade and while they challenge his mind with a pretty good curriculum and a wealth of activities, they're not catering to the child in a whole. Some of the policies are extremely strict and the punishments are harsh. Overall it's a pretty good school. Just needs some tweaking.

John D. Pierce Middle School 4

Posted June 12, 2013
I THINK JOHN PIERCE MIDDLE SCHOOL IS THE RIGHT SCHOOL FOR KIDS. I AM GOING TO 8th GRADE AND I KNOW I AM GONNA LOVE THE SCHOOL.

John D. Pierce Middle School 1

Posted January 23, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE. THE WAY THAT THE SCHOOL IS RAN IS UNACCEPTABLE. FOR KIDS THAT ATTEND THE SCHOOL FOR THE 1ST TIME, IT HARD TO ADJUST TO THE HARSH WAYS OF THE SCHOOL. I think that they really need to change the way that the school is ran. This is a middle school but ran as it the kids are in high school. I understand middle school is to prepare the students for High school, but this is just rediculous.

Posted March 30, 2010
Well I am a 7th grade student goin to Pierce Middle School and I just love it here. Sure every now and then crazy things come up, but this school has taught me how to be a better person and to believe in myself. I have made many friends and hope to make more...Pierce is the best!!!!

Posted July 04, 2009

Posted June 19, 2008

Posted June 13, 2008

Posted February 29, 2008
Well i am a student in 8th grade at pierce and well its a good school and all but the kids are outrageous and arent really controlled anymore since mr.white left. now we have a principal mr.riggs and hes not as mean as mr.white and what we need is meaness mr.white used to scream and mr.riggs doesent he just woops your suspended and they come back still as trouble makers. and yeah they need more discepline there are a lot of fights and my family wants to move out of the district fearing thurston is worse..

Posted January 15, 2008

John D. Pierce Middle School
25605 Orangelawn, Redford Charter Township, MI  48239
Last modified John D. Pierce Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John D. Pierce Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top