Posted September 18, 2014
This is one of the best schools we have seen. Teachers are highly committed and simply great. Parents are also deeply involved.

Posted August 06, 2011
This is the third year my daughter has attended Brooklands Elementry. I have volunteered often. The PTA is dynamite. They work very hard to bring a lot of fun events for the students.

Posted April 11, 2011
very good school. positive environment. Great teachers. very Good reading programme. motivates kids to read on their own. Good basket ball team. science fairs are great.

Posted February 27, 2008
My Both kids goes to this school, we are very satified with studies and the teachers. Great school and we are lucky that our house is just near by.

Brooklands Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2007
My daughter went to this school. She loved it. Great teachers that keep parent informed.

Posted September 19, 2006
My both Kids attended Brooklends. It's a very good school and my elder one who is in 7th Grade still he misses it. SAC is very good. Large play grounds.

Posted September 10, 2004
My son attended Brooklands for 5 years (he is now in Middle school) and my daughter attended Kindergarten last year. Both kids had a great experience. Teaching staff is excellent. Lots of opportunities for parent -teacher communication. Both kids were very well prepared for the next level of learning. SAC (after school care)program was also very well organized.

Posted August 23, 2004
I have a Child who has been to pre-school and kindergarden at Brooklands and we are very pleased with the way the school is ran. The programs are great, and the Principal and teachers are all very good and they really like to be teaching. I volunteer at the school a lot and I enjoy being there. I have a 3 year old starting pre-k 3 and I have already met her teachers. I have no worries about my children being at school.

Brooklands Elementary School
490 East Auburn Road, Rochester Hills, MI  48307
Last modified Brooklands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brooklands Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top