St John Lutheran School & Preschool 0

Posted April 01, 2008
I have had my sons at St. John for the last 10 years. My oldest graduated last year and is now in high school. I can not say enough good things about this school. The academics at St. John has taken them to a higher level of thinking. Because the class sizes are smaller, the teachers are able to engage the students in more hands on learning through various projects. The projects assigned to the students allow them to explore subject matter on a deeper level and giving them a strong knowledge base. The teaching of Christianity is not only taught in Religion class but in every subject. The children are shown how Christ is relevant in every aspect of life. The Christian foundation instilled in my children, my husband and myself has been such a gift from this school.

St John Lutheran School & Preschool
1011 West University Drive, Rochester, MI  48307
Last modified St John Lutheran School & Preschool is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John Lutheran School & Preschool Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top