Bad
Good

Posted March 23, 2014
This school is a great educational & developmental school for our children. The principal, Mr. Pate and the teachers are exceptional. My children have attended GPA for years and with the exception of the last school year, not this current one GPA has been educationally & developmentally sound for the children. They care and want our children to succeed!

Posted February 28, 2014
If you ask the students I'm sure you will get a fair review.. however as a parent I am going to tell the truth! There has been many changes within this school with administration and some teachers. The changes have been good and shows how determined GPA is at becoming the best for their students!! My daughters are happy, healthy and best of all learning! GPA offers after school activities and student focused learning. Tutoring and in class help allow my daughters an edge over others..if they don't understand all they need to do is ask! Global Preparatory Academy is a smart choice! Academics, Sports Cheer, & Clubs, they offer just what students need...Love & Care & Support!. GPA has a great team to work with students! It's what they do and how they do it that tells me my daughters are where they need to be! We love GPA! -Cilicia Kuykindoll (Leci&Livi'sMom!)

Posted February 28, 2014
Awesome school, small enough that all children know each other by name. The staff is great, and will work with you thru any problem. My grandchildren don't want to miss school!!;)

Posted February 25, 2014
Before brining my son to this school my heart was breaking because my son was unhappy because of being bullied. I brought him to the school and talked to Mr. Pate and informed him of what he was going through and he reassured me that he nor any of the staff would tolirate that. Mr. Pate knows the name of every student in the school and is very serious about his students as well as the parents of his students I am ever so greatful for the staff of this school I wouldn't change my desion for bringing my son to this school for anything in the world thank you Global Prep Signed Tracey Lynn Jackson happy and greatful parent of Trachard Jackson 4th grade student

Posted February 12, 2014
EBONY PRICE-LANE MOM OF PRE-K AND 5TH GPA STUDENTS!! GPA IS A GREAT SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD!! THEY TRAIN THE CHILDREN TO BE THE BEST IN EDUCATION, CHARACTER, AND LIFE! THEY ENCOURAGE, SUPPORT AND REWARD THE PARENTS!! I LOVE THE CHARACTER AWARD CEREMONIES FOLLOWED BY THE PARENT MEETING EVERY MONTH; IT IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY MONTH!! GPA FOCUSES ON THE TRANSFORMATION OF A TROUBLED CHILD WHETHER IT BE ACADEMICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY, OR PHYSICALLY GPA CARES!! THIS SCHOOL ISN'T JUST ABOUT TALK THEY ARE TRULY ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS IN HELPING THE ENTIRE FAMILY!! I LOVE GPA

Posted February 12, 2014
My name is Christina Martin and I'm a mom of a 5th grader at GPA. My son started here this year and it is truly the greatest decision I have ever made for my son. He went through a horrible experience at his previous school which completely turned him off to the entire education process. He was an honor roll student that turned into a child I had to fight to get to go to school every day. This school is filled with such love and compassion for their students that it blows my mind. It stretches from EVERY area in the school from the principal to volunteers. They provide such an amazing learning environment. They have honestly given my son back his love for learning and have given me back my happy child.

Posted February 11, 2014
Love the Character Building at the school. Love small class size. Daily productive contact with teacher. This is Education.

Posted February 08, 2014
Finally i have found a small caring school that can give my daughter a chance. After being bullied out of piblic school we tried online schooling. My daughter fell farther and farther behind. She reached the point that she didnt care. It is still a struggle for her to adjust, but without GPA we wouldn't have stood a chance.

Global Preparatory Academy 4

Posted January 21, 2014
Global Preparatory Academy, recognized by the Michigan Department of Education (MDE) as a Beating the Odds and Rewards School, is a school located in Roseville, MI, an east suburb of Detroit. It offers pre-Kindergarten to eighth-grade classes, where the student can develop both academically and socially. GPA has a full, rigorous curriculum that is closely aligned with the state-mandated common core. The school also offers elective courses in art, physical education, foreign language and financial literacy (grades 5th-8th). This year, GPA added boys/girls basketball and cheerleading, while it started a full-range of after-school programs. The after-school programs featured running and photography, as well as tutoring and homework help three times per week.

Posted August 18, 2013
Great school where your child can grow to new heights. The new principal, Mr. Green, really cares about the children and does everything he can to ensure they are taught everything they need to become successful globally. My daughter attends Global Prep. She is given extra instruction in areas of need, and has improved academically, as well as socially since she has attended G.P.A. The teachers and staff are like family, ensuring the kids are safe and progressing. The only thing I would change is the fact that there aren't any sports or music activities for the children. They have PE but it would be great to have more elective classes besides art and PE. In school, academics is what is most important. Therefore, my daughter will be attending again this year with her sister starting in PreK.

Global Preparatory Academy
26200 Ridgemont Street, Roseville, MI  48066
Last modified Global Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.