Saginaw, MI

Posted January 09, 2013
From top to bottom I feel both of my children's personalities can be expressed freely, their development has truly been amazing and they are such amazing individuals due to the nature of the school. I really hope that parents in the area know what Carrollton Elementary can do for their child's intellectual development.

Posted November 21, 2012
Great warm atmosphere provided here. It is a safe and enriching learning environment with a community feel to it. Both of our sons attend here and it has been great for them. I am glad they are going to school at a place where the faculty actually cares about them.

Posted June 20, 2012
This truly is a great school! My son has been attending here for a couple years now and just completed the first grade. The students and my child really just thrive here and have made good academic progress all around. There is great communication with the teachers and it is a very warm and welcoming environment there.

Carrollton Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2009
Go Cavs! Moved but stayed!!!!! Since 1971 my siblings and i have always lived in carrollton. We've always attended carrollton schools, and don't know anything else. My children (5), ages 17, 15, 6, and twins 5,5, at the time, attended carrollton too. Until= I moved in the winter of 2006 to the city. I was appauled at the lack of compability, compassion, personal involvement, attentiveness, and especially organizational skills of saginaw township and city schools staff. After meeting with them= I actually came home afterwards (to my new home) regrettably moving from Carrollton, crying uncontrollably, calling Carrollton school offices and staff. They each calmed me down, as I was transferred from office to the teachers my children had just almost left. Talking to the staff, was like talking to family! My children stayed and still do till this day. Carrollton is family. We're proud to be a Cavs!

Carrollton Elementary School

Posted August 11, 2009
I think Carrollton Schools are an exceptional choice for children.The academics are great taught by a staff who are vey hands on. I also love the way everyone looks out for one another from the teachers to the parent to the students. The school has been a blessing to me and my children.

Posted March 01, 2006
I really think that Carrollton has something really great that other schools can not offer their students. Carrollton has the teachers that take the time and effort to make sure that each and every student can be on the same page. If a student has any trouble the teachers are go up and over and beyond most other school teachers. The teachers go out of their way to stay communicated with parents and gardens which is the most important key in student achievements and success. The parents need to have more Involvement in the sports, plays, and need to play their part in the students achievements, success and extracurricular activites

Carrollton Elementary School 3

Posted January 07, 2006
academically is okay extracurricular activities are low parent involvement is minimal Offers a great child day care program and after school program

Posted October 30, 2005
This is has great teachers and there education levels at this school is great. They have great sports and academic programs and arts and other extracurricular activities and that and there level of great response to students are great.

Posted October 27, 2004
Both of my children have attended Carrollton Elementary since preschool. The staff has always been friendly and welcoming. The teachers are willing to work with parents to improve the child's educational experience. There are reading and math specialists on board to assist those students who need help as well as a variety of reading/math oriented activities throughout the year. From my personal experience, the staff of Carrollton Elementary goes above and beyond to create an environment conducive to learning. Go Cavaliers!

Posted May 11, 2004
My Grandson went to Carrollton Elementary School from Kindergarten through Second Grade. Two of his teachers were outstanding. They sent him notes, kept him involved in school, took pictures of school functions and gave them to him, sent him notes over the summer and when he transferred to another school when his family moved he was able to transfer with ease and comfortable with his knowledge base.

Carrollton Elementary School
3211 Carla Drive, Saginaw, MI  48604
Last modified Carrollton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carrollton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top