Bad
Good

From top to bottom I feel both of my children's personalities can be expressed freely, their development has truly been amazing and they are such amazing individuals due to the nature of the school. I really hope that parents in the area know what Carrollton Elementary can do for their child's intellectual development.

Great warm atmosphere provided here. It is a safe and enriching learning environment with a community feel to it. Both of our sons attend here and it has been great for them. I am glad they are going to school at a place where the faculty actually cares about them.

This truly is a great school! My son has been attending here for a couple years now and just completed the first grade. The students and my child really just thrive here and have made good academic progress all around. There is great communication with the teachers and it is a very warm and welcoming environment there.

Go Cavs! Moved but stayed!!!!! Since 1971 my siblings and i have always lived in carrollton. We've always attended carrollton schools, and don't know anything else. My children (5), ages 17, 15, 6, and twins 5,5, at the time, attended carrollton too. Until= I moved in the winter of 2006 to the city. I was appauled at the lack of compability, compassion, personal involvement, attentiveness, and especially organizational skills of saginaw township and city schools staff. After meeting with them= I actually came home afterwards (to my new home) regrettably moving from Carrollton, crying uncontrollably, calling Carrollton school offices and staff. They each calmed me down, as I was transferred from office to the teachers my children had just almost left. Talking to the staff, was like talking to family! My children stayed and still do till this day. Carrollton is family. We're proud to be a Cavs!

I think Carrollton Schools are an exceptional choice for children.The academics are great taught by a staff who are vey hands on. I also love the way everyone looks out for one another from the teachers to the parent to the students. The school has been a blessing to me and my children.

Last modified Carrollton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.