Springport Middle School 5

Posted October 16, 2009
This is the best school ever. The teachers are nice and you learn easily

Springport Middle School 5

Posted October 16, 2009
Awesome place. No bullying, kids have fun, principal is the best, great teachers, friendly kids. Trust me, i'm a student

Springport Middle School 4

Posted March 27, 2007
This is my son's second year at Springport. We took advantage of school of choice to place him there. Springport has a strong anti-bully policy that is enforced effectively and positively. The small size of the school is also an advantage. They pay attention to their students' needs and work well with parents. I am an educator myself and I find Springport educators and administration to be very capable.

Springport Middle School 4

Posted December 12, 2006
Our son transferred to Springport from another school in the county. He indicates that the teachers are caring and the students are not 'clicky' or bullying. He was given a 'buddy' on his first day to lead him to assigned rooms, cafeteria, etc. He felt 'at home' almost, instantly. We have read that academically and socially, there can be an advantage to small schools, especially for middle schoolers. We are happy with the transfer.

Springport Middle School
300 West Main Street, Springport, MI  49284
Last modified Springport Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springport Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top