Traverse City, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted December 16, 2010
We feel very fortunate to have our children at Westwoods. We started with their preschool program. I believe strongly in their preschool program, it was an awesome introduction to school for my kids and a great way to transition to Kindergarten. Westwoods offers a true learning community filled with wonderful staff and an awesome group of families.

Posted December 14, 2010
Westwoods is a great school! I went to Westwoods and now my children go there! The teachers are amazing...we love being a part of the Westwoods family! :)

Posted August 20, 2010
Westwoods has many great attributes, but our children have always found the library their favorite. Their Librarian is very knowledgeable and friendly. She constantly makes the library inviting. It's a place that just draws you in. My girls can't stay away from it. Westwoods principal and teachers make reading a first priority for all students. They constantly encourage new and fun ways to incorporate books and reading into children and their families lives.

Westwoods Elementary School 0

Posted January 19, 2010
Westwoods isn't just a school, it's a community. The entire staff is extremely dedicated and caring and it shows. My daughter loved the time she spent at Westwoods and I couldn't have been happier with her experience.

Westwoods Elementary School 0

Posted January 18, 2010
I have had great respect and response from all levels of staff at Westwoods School. Our son needs extra help in reading comprehension and fluency. The resources and staff are exemplary.

Posted January 17, 2010
I have 2 students at Westwoods - preschooler and 3rd grader. We started last year at Westwoods school and were very welcomed. The kids have made new friends and I have made friends too as a parent. The best part of this school is the atmosphere - which is calm, supportive, friendly and welcoming! Teachers always SMILE! And kids have great manners and are respectful.

Posted September 22, 2009
My daughters continue to grow in their love of learning... and their love of the staff at Westwoods. Mrs. Kaberle is one of my daughter's favorite people in the world.

Posted June 04, 2009
Outstanding in every way. Great preschool, Kindergarten enrichment, and K-5! Great speech program for those that need it. Great sense of community and PTO.

Posted February 02, 2007
Westwoods has one of the largest PTO groups of all the schools. Parents are always seen and welcome in the school. And Westwoods logs the most volunteer hours. The principal is always around and available to answer questions and concerns. He takes great pride in the children and joins right in all the activities. Children are offered many types of music programs and the school now offers a 5 year old enrichment program run by a wonderful teacher that brings allot of fun to the younger children. Very safe and organized school that makes use of it's Peace Officer program to help make recess time safe and fun.

Westwoods Elementary School
1500 Fisher Rd, Traverse City, MI  49685
Last modified Westwoods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westwoods Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top