Bad
Good

Smith Middle School!!!!! gets a 5 star rating from our family. The help we received this year for our 8th grader was GREATLY APPRECIATED!! and made a difference in her academic skills. The teachers worked very hard with her and now her study skills have improved which will help her in the next school year. Cant say enough for the staff and teachers they truly go the extra mile!!!

I don't have words to describe the bullying I faced here. Smith Middle School is horrible.

My son transferred to Smith this year. I cannot stress enough how happy we are with this school. From the very first day, the teachers, staff, and parents were welcoming and helpful. The Principal and Vice Principal are very accessible and my son even likes to chat with them. The teachers have a good grasp of what middle school students go through and what their role is in shaping that, and they communicate well and are forthcoming when needed about what is happening in class without being ever being negative. They are very good at giving feedback. My son has also found the student body to be really decent, and on the whole pretty nice to each other. The parents are friendly, and very involved with what's happening at school. Oh, and we love the coach for football too! As a family, we are very happy with this school. It was the right fit for us.

Located in the award winning Troy School District, our school is where your child meets the world...sitting with children who represent families from all the world, as well as all around the United States. Outstanding music program (district rated in the Top 100 in the country). Advanced and honors programs that prepare your child to compete in one of the state's top high schools. Athletic and competitive academic teams will allow your child to find ways to explore their interests.

What a great school! This is my son's first year and boy did he adapt quickly . . . he loves it. He receives some special services and the Special Eduation teacher along with her para-professionals are absolutely phenominal. We are moving this year and hope to stay in the Troy school district. This school receives an A++ in my book.

Last modified Smith Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.