Warren, MI

Posted September 30, 2011
Teachers are wonderful and caring, there are only 25 kids in each classroom, office staff and administration are very friendly and welcoming.

Posted April 19, 2010
It's a diverse place- like a little United Nations. The staff works very hard to make sure every child has a chance to learn. It's a caring family, and a good place to be!

Posted November 10, 2009
I absolutely love this school. The staff /students in the building are very fortunate to have Mrs. Vera Ivesaj as their principal; Her dedication to education is inspiring. The teachers are very sincere. Thank you Siersma Elementary! Ms. Zaya

Posted August 17, 2009
I truly appreciate the time and effort that the teachers, principal, and PTO have put into making this a great school for my children to learn and me to feel comfortable to visit.

Siersma Elementary School 3

Posted May 21, 2009
Wonderful teachers, however not so wonderful principle! the school is way to overcrowded, there is absolutely no parking, this school needs a major overhaul to get it back to being the the pride of the district like it used to be!!!

Siersma Elementary School 2

Posted April 20, 2009
I have been involved with this school for the past 9 yrs with my two kids and over the past year it has went downhill so fast that am looking into another school for my 6 yr old to start next year. Too many kids per classroom for the teacher to handle and no parking in lot that you have to walk forever to take your kids to school.. Very unhappy with the way its turing out..

Siersma Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2009
I have to say that this school has been slipping in the past couple years.. used to be so proud of it and now all they seem to want it jam pack kids in to get money and not care about what teachers and kids can handle. Glad its my last year to deal with it.

Posted June 03, 2008
I have two kids at Siersma. They are doing wonderful here. They offer so many extra programs, like reading night, math night, etc. They are so helpful to me as a parent. I work in a different district and I would not want my kids going anywhere else but here!

Posted March 06, 2008

Siersma Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2006
Wonderful teachers and staff. The school is clean and organized. I have been very impressed on how many extracurricular activities they have,especially Math night which really helps.

Siersma Elementary School
3100 Donna Avenue, Warren, MI  48091
Last modified Siersma Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Siersma Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top