Posted August 18, 2013
I love the staff at Peck! They are very good about keeping parents informed about things that happen at school. The secretary is a great lady and always makes me feel like my kids are special, and she seems to know all the kids by name! It is a smaller school, but that creates a small community feel that I love having my kids in.

Posted March 03, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008
My Daughters both attend this school. My Husband and I have truly been lucky that our girls attend here and we love the teachers and staff. There programs help children advance...

Posted May 15, 2007
I love this school and am so proud to have my children attending. I have a 3rd grader who will be going to 4th and my son will be a 1st grader in 2007-08 school year. As a parent who grew up in the center line school system, I am so happy that my children will get to experience this fabulous school. The principal and teachers highly motivate the students and pride themselves in teaching to the best of their ability. They are always there to help when there is a problem and willing to listen to any ideas that you may have. I can't say enough about this school. You will not be sorry having your child(ren) attend may v. Peck. It is an exceptional school and I can't think of a better place to raise my children. I feel truly blessed having my children attend peck. Thank you. Debbie

May V. Peck Elementary School
11300 Engleman Road, Warren, MI  48089
Last modified May V. Peck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
May V. Peck Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top