Waterford Township, MI

Beaumont Elementary School 1

Posted June 27, 2014
Well, I submitted a more detailed review, but apparently they don't want to publish a hard critique of this school on this site. If you're seeking to enroll your child at this school, do your research. The "Leader in Me" curriculum is not what it's cracked up to be. Bullying is an issue (even in first grade). Teacher communication and cooperation is also less-than-impressive. My step-daughter attends and, if I could, I would change her school. She used to live in Rochester, MI and it was a MUCH better experience.

Posted October 04, 2013
Beaumont Elementary is a Leader In Me Lighthouse School. By incorporating this system into the daily curriculum students have taken responsibility of their education. You no longer hear the statement, "The teacher gave that grade." As parents we hear, "I earned that grade." What a complete transformation on the perspectives of teachers, students, and parents. This is our 3rd year with the school and we chose this school for our daughter. Could not be more thrilled with her academic achievements and 21st Century Life skills knowledge. Would definitely highly recommend this school for any child and family.

Posted October 04, 2013
Beaumont is a great School. I BELIEVE they are the best school in Waterford I would not send my kids any where else. The staff is friendly and really cares about their students at Beaumont. They are the first Leader In Me Light House School in Michigan. The kids are able to see the progress they are making all through the year and they track it them selves too. They have and still are learning the 7 habits that will help them through school and life. When it is time for all the Fifth graders to graduate and move on to sixth grade they don't want to leave and move on they would like to stay and still be part of Beaumont. Beaumont is a friendly loving school. Every one there is treated like family!

Beaumont Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2011
This is a great school. The teachers and staff are very friendly and put kids first.

Beaumont Elementary School 2

Posted March 15, 2011
This school is really bad for bullying. The staff will not do anything to solve the problem.

Posted February 27, 2011
Both of my children attend Beaumont Elementary and I couldn't be happier. The teachers are great, the principal is very involved and the support staff is fantastic. The curriculum is very good and learning techniques are varied to apply to all children.

Posted July 08, 2008

Posted January 31, 2008
I originally had planned for my children to attend a private school and was very skeptical about the public school curriculum. Wow!!! What a great place to send kids.

Beaumont Elementary School
6532 Elizabeth Lake Road, Waterford Township, MI  48327
Last modified Beaumont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beaumont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top