Posted October 10, 2014
Wayne Memorial is honestly a great school. Forget whatever trash talk you heard! We have the most school spirit I have EVER seen! No matter what we keep our heads up. Wayne Memorial is the best school in Wayne-Westland. I love my school and wouldn't change a thing!! The students continue to raise the standard! I have Wayne Pride and I am proud to say I am a ZEBRA!

Posted August 05, 2013
My school is the best g\high school in Wayne Westland. We have amazing teachers that care about each and everyone of us! They are there when we need someone to talk to, or to push us because they know we can do better. Did I mention we have a program called champions that pays you $200 if you meet a certain GPA. Wayne Memorial is a great high school, I am lucky to say that I have spent my full four years of high school at Wayne Memorial with loving administrators, teachers, and also kids. SUCCESS IS THE ONLY OPTION WE HAVE WAYNE PRIDE!

Posted January 20, 2012
Love this school! Teachers & staff are there for the students. Will recommend it to all.

Posted February 22, 2010

Wayne Memorial High School 0

Posted January 22, 2010
Wayne Memorial High School is a great school, they offer many AP courses and provide teachers who can actually teach you better than college professors can. Though some may say they water down the curriculum for certain students I believe that the school recognizes those who want to be in school and try their hardest and provide aid needed to help those kids. The school became a little strict after a principle left a couple years ago but it did allow for more kids to be in class and not in the halls skipping class. Overall I would recommend the school as a public school. It is clean, safe, and though controversial to students well ran school.

Posted June 19, 2009

Posted June 16, 2009
I absolutely loved this school when i graduated in 2007. I was a pregnant student and I was strugaling. They helped me get on the right track and gave me a great education. They care about the students and they want what is best for them. Our problem is not in the teaching facility it is in the students who are just there for social reasons. They dont give up on students and i really love this school! I wish i was still there

Posted June 05, 2009

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009

Wayne Memorial High School
3001 4th Street, Wayne, MI  48184
Last modified Wayne Memorial High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12
Wayne Memorial High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top