Wayne, MI
Students enrolled: 1,756

Posted October 10, 2014
Wayne Memorial is honestly a great school. Forget whatever trash talk you heard! We have the most school spirit I have EVER seen! No matter what we keep our heads up. Wayne Memorial is the best school in Wayne-Westland. I love my school and wouldn't change a thing!! The students continue to raise the standard! I have Wayne Pride and I am proud to say I am a ZEBRA!

Posted August 05, 2013
My school is the best g\high school in Wayne Westland. We have amazing teachers that care about each and everyone of us! They are there when we need someone to talk to, or to push us because they know we can do better. Did I mention we have a program called champions that pays you $200 if you meet a certain GPA. Wayne Memorial is a great high school, I am lucky to say that I have spent my full four years of high school at Wayne Memorial with loving administrators, teachers, and also kids. SUCCESS IS THE ONLY OPTION WE HAVE WAYNE PRIDE!
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 20, 2012
Love this school! Teachers & staff are there for the students. Will recommend it to all.

Posted January 22, 2010
Wayne Memorial High School is a great school, they offer many AP courses and provide teachers who can actually teach you better than college professors can. Though some may say they water down the curriculum for certain students I believe that the school recognizes those who want to be in school and try their hardest and provide aid needed to help those kids. The school became a little strict after a principle left a couple years ago but it did allow for more kids to be in class and not in the halls skipping class. Overall I would recommend the school as a public school. It is clean, safe, and though controversial to students well ran school.

Posted June 16, 2009
I absolutely loved this school when i graduated in 2007. I was a pregnant student and I was strugaling. They helped me get on the right track and gave me a great education. They care about the students and they want what is best for them. Our problem is not in the teaching facility it is in the students who are just there for social reasons. They dont give up on students and i really love this school! I wish i was still there

Posted April 28, 2008
i love wayne memorial high school. i attend there right now as a junior.(class of '09) It really is a good school. The only problem is, is that there are way too many kids not on the right track, or joining any type of sports. There is so much potential in this school, but many of them don't come out. The teachers may even sometimes act like they care about you, but in reality THEY DON'T. The principal is terrible. I understand some of the rules that he lays down, but some of them are too extreme and pointless. He often makes it not as fun to go to school. I'm happy he is soon leaving after this year. Maybe we may find more kids motivated to school. Wayne Memorial is a good school and I love it; I just wish that a few changes were made.

Posted November 17, 2007
I am a senior at wayne memorial, class of 2008. I personally think that wayne is one great school. I take advantage of everything at wayne, including sports, clubs, and academics. Teachers are great and helpful and the councelers really know what they are saying.

Wayne Memorial High School 2

Posted October 22, 2007
I am a former wayne memorial student and I just have to say that I couldn't have been more eager to get out of that place. I wouldn't even have given it one star if it wouldn't have been for the few good teahers I had. I did have a lot of friends and was never in trouble, but a lot of what I learned while in school, I taught myself. I hardly had to put forth any effort and I graduated with a 4.3. I did have a few really good teachers and my counselor was great, however there is a definite need for improvement.

Wayne Memorial High School 4

Posted September 01, 2005
My Freshman and Junior Daughters just enrolled at Wayne Memorial High School. We absolutley LOVE this school, the people, the instructors, and the community!

Wayne Memorial High School 4

Posted November 26, 2004
I attend wayne memorial high school now and there i am a freshman, i had gone to catholic school all my life and this year i transferred into a public school, it was the biggest decision ever and it was the best i could have made. There you experience the real world and what goes on sure there may be some bad stuff that happen like food fights but its just kids being kids, and thats what we are. For someone as young as me and someone who has never really experieced the real world like this before it is different but its not bad. The teachers care about you and your future and to me i think that, that is very important. there i am an honor roll student and i wouldn't have been an honor roll student if it weren't for the teachers. GO ZEBRAS!

3001 4th Street, Wayne, MI  48184
Last modified Wayne Memorial High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12
Wayne Memorial High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top