Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The entire staff- teachers, counselors, administrators, para pros, custodians etc. are committed to the success of the students and always show their Wayne Pride. They come in early, stay late and volunteer to mentor and tutor students.

The alumni continue to support the current students at Wayne Memorial High School with a mentoring program called Champions. This only enhances the strong community ties and gives current students more support and opportunities.

The school offers a wide variety of activities / clubs there is no reason for students to not be involved in an after school activity. There is literally something for everyone. The faculty is committed to helping their students succeed. They are willing to work with parents to help them help their children. There are always opportunities for parents to be involved and are appreciated when they do.

Fabulous staff and opportunities for students to grow from teens to adults. The accelerated and college bound programs are outstanding. Tons of direct college and dual enrollment options available. Personal curriculums and assistance for under and over achievers is available. Tons of programs and clubs for students. I'm a proud graduate of this school! My 4 children are all excited about graduating from here.

Wayne Memorial is honestly a great school. Forget whatever trash talk you heard! We have the most school spirit I have EVER seen! No matter what we keep our heads up. Wayne Memorial is the best school in Wayne-Westland. I love my school and wouldn't change a thing!! The students continue to raise the standard! I have Wayne Pride and I am proud to say I am a ZEBRA!

My school is the best g\high school in Wayne Westland. We have amazing teachers that care about each and everyone of us! They are there when we need someone to talk to, or to push us because they know we can do better. Did I mention we have a program called champions that pays you $200 if you meet a certain GPA. Wayne Memorial is a great high school, I am lucky to say that I have spent my full four years of high school at Wayne Memorial with loving administrators, teachers, and also kids. SUCCESS IS THE ONLY OPTION WE HAVE WAYNE PRIDE!

Love this school! Teachers & staff are there for the students. Will recommend it to all.

Wayne Memorial High School is a great school, they offer many AP courses and provide teachers who can actually teach you better than college professors can. Though some may say they water down the curriculum for certain students I believe that the school recognizes those who want to be in school and try their hardest and provide aid needed to help those kids. The school became a little strict after a principle left a couple years ago but it did allow for more kids to be in class and not in the halls skipping class. Overall I would recommend the school as a public school. It is clean, safe, and though controversial to students well ran school.

I absolutely loved this school when i graduated in 2007. I was a pregnant student and I was strugaling. They helped me get on the right track and gave me a great education. They care about the students and they want what is best for them. Our problem is not in the teaching facility it is in the students who are just there for social reasons. They dont give up on students and i really love this school! I wish i was still there

i love wayne memorial high school. i attend there right now as a junior.(class of '09) It really is a good school. The only problem is, is that there are way too many kids not on the right track, or joining any type of sports. There is so much potential in this school, but many of them don't come out. The teachers may even sometimes act like they care about you, but in reality THEY DON'T. The principal is terrible. I understand some of the rules that he lays down, but some of them are too extreme and pointless. He often makes it not as fun to go to school. I'm happy he is soon leaving after this year. Maybe we may find more kids motivated to school. Wayne Memorial is a good school and I love it; I just wish that a few changes were made.

Last modified Wayne Memorial High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12