Wayne, MI

Hoover Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2014
This is a sweet school. Lots of personal attention, warm pleasant teachers and challenging work for kids

Hoover Elementary School 1

Posted June 06, 2012
Not a good school. The teachers are self absorbed, unorganized, and very busy placing blame on everyone....but themselves. The principal is very good with the special need students, but fails to meet the needs of the other students. The parent organization "knows" they run the school. Overall, I'll be glad when my student is no longer there!

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted November 06, 2008
My son is in the 1st grade at hoover. he transferred from another school. It is the best decision that we made. He has improved so much since last year since he was diagnosed with ADHD. Mrs. Cusumono is wonderful. She has pulled him out of his shell and I think the smaller class sizes help also. More hands on. Thanks hoover!

Posted March 26, 2008

Hoover Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2006
My son is in the 5th grade and I have to say the whole staff has been incredible. They really do care. Thanks Hoover Staff

Posted January 11, 2006
I have a 5th grade student in Hoover. And I have to say the overall quility of the school is great. The teachers and adminastration do a wonderful job.

Hoover Elementary School 3

Posted January 10, 2006

Posted September 09, 2003
Mrs. Middleton is a great kindergarten teacher. My son just loves coming to school everyday. She is such a fun teacher.

Hoover Elementary School
5400 4th Street, Wayne, MI  48184
Last modified Hoover Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hoover Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top