Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 20, 2015
Just want to say the wonderful experience and extra out of her way help that my sons teacher in 5th grade has so willingly done. My son struggles with anxiety and frustration and need constant guidance with school and in past years has had lots of struggles with his behavior and balance in the classroom. His teach "Mrs. Cloudman", has went out of her way to email me and ask other professionals for help. She has found ways to help him tolerate being in school and get his frustrations out through scheduled breaks and modifications in the classroom. She is awesome and I really appreciate Webberville Schools and the close knit community! They have not given up on him and I so appreciate that as a parent whom struggles how what to do to help in the school environment. Thank You Webberville and Mrs. Cloudman.

Webberville Elementary School 4

Posted November 20, 2015
Never have I felt disconnected and pushed away when needing help with academics or struggles I have had with my children.

Posted October 16, 2010
Webberville has highly trained teachers who truly care about the students. I am an elementary teacher myself and feel so fortunate to have my children attend Webberville. My son is readng 4 grade levels above his actual grade. It's all because of the wonderful teachers. Great school, teachers , and community!

Posted September 16, 2009
Webberville is a small town school doing big things. We have a great principal.

Posted November 07, 2007
The Principal at Webberville Elementary is excellent. She knows every student by name and the partents as well. The teachers are wonderful and I am glad I switched her from Williamston to Webberville.

Posted March 28, 2007
My husband and I are both graduates of Webberville and we are proud to send our children to WES. The teachers, administration and entire staff cares for our kids and their future. Keep reaching for the stars WES!

Posted April 25, 2006
Webberville Elementary School is a wonderful place for both students and parents. The staff is very warm and shows a true interest in all students. The Administration is wonderful and goes out of their way to make sure you and your child/ren are happy. My 3 daughters look forward to attending each and every day. One of whom is special needs and attends the pre-school ECSEP afternoon class. She too has done very well in this school. I would recommend WES to anyone with out hesitation.

Webberville Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2004
I have 3 children in the district and have had them involved for nine years. I love the small school atmosphere and personal attention I receive from the staff. The schools have new additions underway and others planned. There is a new superintendent who offers great leadership and vision. I am pleased with the schools and excited about the plans for the future.

202 North Main Street, Webberville, MI  48892
Last modified Webberville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webberville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top