Webberville, MI

Posted October 16, 2010
Webberville has highly trained teachers who truly care about the students. I am an elementary teacher myself and feel so fortunate to have my children attend Webberville. My son is readng 4 grade levels above his actual grade. It's all because of the wonderful teachers. Great school, teachers , and community!

Webberville Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
Webberville is a small town school doing big things. We have a great principal.

Posted November 07, 2007
The Principal at Webberville Elementary is excellent. She knows every student by name and the partents as well. The teachers are wonderful and I am glad I switched her from Williamston to Webberville.

Posted March 28, 2007
My husband and I are both graduates of Webberville and we are proud to send our children to WES. The teachers, administration and entire staff cares for our kids and their future. Keep reaching for the stars WES!

Posted April 25, 2006
Webberville Elementary School is a wonderful place for both students and parents. The staff is very warm and shows a true interest in all students. The Administration is wonderful and goes out of their way to make sure you and your child/ren are happy. My 3 daughters look forward to attending each and every day. One of whom is special needs and attends the pre-school ECSEP afternoon class. She too has done very well in this school. I would recommend WES to anyone with out hesitation.

Webberville Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2004
I have 3 children in the district and have had them involved for nine years. I love the small school atmosphere and personal attention I receive from the staff. The schools have new additions underway and others planned. There is a new superintendent who offers great leadership and vision. I am pleased with the schools and excited about the plans for the future.

Webberville Elementary School
202 North Main Street, Webberville, MI  48892
Last modified Webberville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webberville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top